<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

hey claire! your doing great cmon chin up! stop weighing its the root of evil lol.hope your little one gets better hun.x

thanks fran!
my poor bubs are both unwell at the moment :( lewis (my eldest with leukaemia) is runny nosed and tired all the time and had chemo yesterday so is extra tired today and arran (youngest) has some bug or other, still running a temperature so if its still up tomorrow ill get him to the docs! sometimes feel a bit like an overloaded workload!!
both are napping just now so im getting some much needed down time. well loading washing etc so not really downtime, but i am taking 5 mins to sit with my cup of peppermint tea!
xcx

hey hun how are the boys? ive had a horrible day the twins just havent stopped whingeing both got runny noses etc i wanted to walk out earlier on lol,bloody hard work,i really hope your boys get better soon :) hows the diet gone today? xx

aw it can be very hard when theyre little n communicate by whinging and moaning! i know the feeling well! my boys will be fine thanks, theyre little troupers and been through worse!
:)
hows ur day been??

xcx

really good thanks! looking forward to toms wi! and getting some bars! cant wait to chew something om om lol.yes kiddies are so resiliant they amaze me :)

keep going...you will get there your body is just getting used to it!! your doing so well!! im getting the cravings too and always consider eating and how nice it would feel but think how **** you would feel if you gave in!! not worth it!! you will look amazing this summer!! my favourite thing to do to take my mind off it is to have a bath and exfoliate my skin with lush cocoa butter scrub from boots and then bio oil!! its lovely and feels like im seeing the results!! keep going hun your doing really well!! look how awesome wee 2 was for you x x x x

*via megaphone* - Claire STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!! :whoopass:

Will you please give those bloody things away. Ignore them and go by what my scales say on Saturday?!?!?!:asskick:

Honestly though, my scales may well have a very different result, now promise me you WILL NOT go on those scales again until you see me? Come on, promise! :flirt2:

Another thing, on my weekly weigh ins with my consultant, the scales would never drop at home until the day before I was due to weigh in. I don't know why and I was a serial weigher as well. It doesn't help and I soon learned that lesson. Your weight can fluctuate dramatically over the course of the week. Try and go by how you are feeling and I will take your measurements on Saturday to just to show you that its not always best to rely on those numbers. :devilangel:

Bring me the battery out your scales on Saturday! :hug99:

Hope the boys are feeling better tomorrow. :family2:

C xxx

:party0049:Oooooo I'm tough aren't I? lol

i know i know re scales :( i keep trying to chuck them out - theyre my blankie though!! i have no clue how to take the battery out but i will put them in the manky bin out the back and take a picture for proof lol!!! i know i shld stop weighing but im so scared that my crazy body will put weight on despite not eating!!!

anyways - plan for today

bfast - porrige
lunch - chocolate tetra
dinner - mint choc :)

have zumba tonight so should be fun and the last couple of classes have focused a lot on toning moves so im lookin forward to it :)

have been up and down with arran all night and am up for the day for the last 35 mins :( mike is coming down to see the kids at 10:30 and im going back to bed lol!!!

xcx

How you been today?

I want that photo! :D

hey hey all - im back after running outta credit on my mobile net dongle thingy!!
still on track for a 100% week - unfortunately still on the period from hell lol! cos of my implant i rarely get them but when i do they damn near kill me and last up to 21 days:eek: not fair!
both of my boys have a vvirus :( arran is snotty and his eyes keep gumming over and lewis has a bad cough and a runny nose which i always fear might turn into a chest infection. if not caught quickly chest infections can be very serious for a child with leukaemia so im uber vigilint at the moment.
really hope ive lost something this week, but have realised that even if i havent lost any lbs im sure i'll have lost some inches cos im able to wear some of my clothes
that didnt fit me recently :)
heres hoping for tomoro eh
and cat - i have figured out battery removal and not weighed since your message ! couldnt bear to part with hanson just yet!!!

xcx

hello :) sorry to hear about the boys hun hope they get loads better soon! well done on being 100 % it feels great doesnt it? wandered where you had gone lol. im off to update my diary :) x

aaarhgh! was feeling really demotivated last night and was gonna quit for a week but my cdc emailed me and i decided not to give in so easily. this has been as sh!t week. boths boys being ill, hence not sleeping equals me not sleeping and making me all depressed :( on top of that keep falling out with my ex - the kids' dad - and had an epic one yesterday where he stormed off telling me i could " go **** myself" if i thought he was coming to watch the kids when it suited me so i could do my "selfish cun*y diet". he said loads of really low stuff and basically made out that he couldnt stand the fact he'd spent so long with me, was glad he cheated on me and made us not get married and that i was the reason he's done nothing with his life. to this i must point out - when i got together with him we were 13 but he was already getting into troubele with the law and was starting to try drugs and stuff - and for most of our relationship he did neither of these so if anything i made him NOT get into a life of crime and other nasties. i bloody saved him, and i gave him his kids. grrrrrrrrrrr!!! to top it all off im hormonal as hell too cos im still on totm and that's showing no signs of yet easing up :(
i wasnt 100% yesterday - i ended up having a baguette with butter , a bar of dark chocolate and a couple of forkfulls of rice and curry :( it was like 8pm and i was sooooooo tired but couldnt go to bed cos i knew arran would be up soon for a feed and i just lost it. i feel like a total loser when i see my low losses cmpared to some people who by this point have lost well over a stone and im still strugling to be the same weight i was last week. arrrrrgh!! sorry i hate writing posts that are all "woe is me.." but tbh i feel down and sorry for yself today :( damn lack of sleep. damn ex bf. damn period. damn food teptation :(

xcx

aw hunny!! your life has to come first. i love CD but believe me it is not the be all and end all. the fact that you can even do one day of CD with all you are currently dealing with is immense, so please dont allow it to make you feel even worse. if your head is not in the right place have a break or move on to a higher plan which allows food. you sound so low in your post that i felt i had to reach out to you. life is pretty hard anyway if you are low and CD cant help on days when you feel bad. take some time out and remember, your boys need you so you need to put yourself first for a change. good luck claire!

aw claire im sending big hugs !!! you sound so down and defeated! dont worry about what you ate it wont do you that much harm im sure.lack of sleep can make everything seem a million times worse than what they are. as for your ex im beyong words!he sounds like a total low life saying those things to you! just think though that your still young, got 2 gorgeous boys and you clearly had a lucky escape from spending your life with him!!! here here!! really hope your feeling better sending you lots of love :)) xx

grrrr!!!! gained 1.5 lbs this week :( sad times but not surprisin really given the period and the last minute emotional munching!!! defo gonna lose that though and have set myself a mini goal to get under 14st this week. was 14st6 yesterday so wanna lose at least 6.5 lbs. can do it hell yeah!!!!
went to an engagement party last night and totally avoided the buffet :) was quite easy though cos the food wasn't labelled and one of the things was haggis pakora and i would have been scared of getting a surprise at that one!!!
was a fun night though and i was up dancing within 5 mins of arriving (in my fabulous dress and huuuuuuge shoes!) so reckon i got a good workout!!!

well plan for today is -

bfast - choc mint
lunch - strawberry
dinner - lucky dip for a bar!!!

good luck today everyone!!

xcx

Yay! Well done for last night, that's brilliant!

I think you're going to have a fabulous loss this week!

Have been literally pmsl at your comments on my facebook pics, bloody scary aren't they. I promise its not some cwp conspiracy, I really did look like that lol. I look like my mother in those photos, prob at least 40 odds anyway! pmsl

cat, i worry that you're literally pissing yourself :( that IS a worry :p
thanks much though , i was proud of myself last night :)
its insane how much younger you look. i think i'll look like a foetus if when i lose weight it has the same effect :p

cya xxx

Back