<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Hello :) here to follow your journey I'm starting CD tomorrow. Well done on restarting and getting through the first days xx

Is it yr first time on cd,? Thanks im really proud of myself so far! Do u have a diary on here? Its always good to have a vent place!!!

clairem87 said:
Is it yr first time on cd,? Thanks im really proud of myself so far! Do u have a diary on here? Its always good to have a vent place!!!

Yes it's my first time on CD. I do have a diary it's Katie's cambridge journey to a new me ( words to that effect) I'm going to need somewhere to vent as I'm not telling many people

Oooh will nosey tomorrow :) i love all the support and inspiration on here, its a great forum!
I know what you mean re not telling many people, im not bothered about disapproval but i just want to do this for me and not worry about peoples opinions on slips i have or whatever, my man, my mum and my best friend are the only folk that know this time. Xxx

Well done at the carnival hun. Just goes to show you all that food doesn't mean having a good time!

That was what i kept telling myself " you are choosing to have fun without food. Food is fuel to keep you going, not a hobby in itself!"

Exactly! Once you're in that frame of mind you're unstoppable :D

Yes I have only told my hubby mom and best friend. I don't mind people's
Disapprovement but I need to do this
For me and concentrate on that without having to justify myself constantly. Xxx

Roll on day 3!! Am gunna wait till 12ish to have my banana shake, then about 5 will have my strawberry one then about half 9 ill have a hot choc mint :)
Going to lush today for some smellies and will have a lil pamper evening methinks. My monobrow needs unjoined and legs need defuzzed so will occupy myself with that, its my first evening alone of this restart so know i need yo

Roll on day 3!! Am gunna wait till 12ish to have my banana shake, then about 5 will have my strawberry one then about half 9 ill have a hot choc mint :)
Going to lush today for some smellies and will have a lil pamper evening methinks. My monobrow needs unjoined and legs need defuzzed so will occupy myself with that, its my first evening alone of this restart so know i need to keep busy or ill cheat!

Ooh and will do half an hour of hula hooping too :-D

Good luck everyone! Xxx

Good luck on your 3rd day hun. I woke up feeling terrible this morning and realised it's because i had dreamt that i ate my box of un opened christmas chocolates! So i went to the gift bag in the corner of my room just to make sure that it was just a dream and the box was still sealed shut. . . . . Thank God!!

Hahaha gotta hate being unsure of reality lol! Glad it was only a dream!!

Tell me about it! For a second i thought i had failed!
I also have a cold coming on :-( bad times i Usually take lemsip but thats full of citric acid i'd rather suffer without cold meds then getting kicked out of ketosis!
Boy oh boy it's gonna be a long day! X

You can still take benalyn 4 flu tablets as far as im aware, as long as theyre not the sugar coated tablets, i used them before on xx xxx

Omg really?! Ok later in the day when i have the energy to get out of bed i'll go to the drug store. Thank you Xx

Lol no point suffering needessly! This diet is hard enough!! Just make sure its the ones with no sugar, and not capsules!

Ohh whats the deal with capsules? Xx

Dinner time on day 3 and oh my god im huuuuuuungry! So want a taste and a texture in my mouth! I might murder my mother if it was for a vegetable samosa and a creme egg!!

I'm with you there, not sure whats gone wrong in my head/belly today but I really could eat ANYTHING!

What are you up to tonight to keep you away from temptation? x

Im finally getting round to colouring my hair so ill do that, hula hoop, wax eyebrows and i bought a nail art kit that im gunna play with hee hee! How about u? Xxx

Back