Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Ahhh, if only i could tell him about the police officer sharing my bed rather than using it to sleep off nights! Ha.

My tummy's much better now thanks hun, sorry to hear you're feeling dodgy. Not holding much hope out for my WI on mon morning tho as have had a couple glasses vino tonight and what with the bacardi or six the other night too.. oopsy. Going out on the town next weekend with my best mate too. Then police medical the fri after.

Hope you soon feel better hun, i'm gonna try get an early night before my attestation ceremony tmoz, feel in a bit of a grump too.

Hmm.. just been chatting with my mum on the facebook chat thingymejiggy.. been working out what i've lost so far. I started in feb at 17stone 2lb. I weighed myself this morning at 189lbs ish and haven't actually been converting my wi lb's to stones. When i just did this it came to 13stone 7lbs. Which means if i lose another 5lbs i've lost 4stone. And i promised myself once i hit the next full stone lost mark i'll buy myself a radley handbag! My first one! So there's something to aim for, hopefully another 2/3 weeks time.. Although i should really be saving for my hols but i think it's importent to stick to the treats i set out to give myself along the way!

That's it! I'm all sworn in under oath now! Scary stuff.. Have had a lovely day though and v.proud moment.

B. Coffee with sweetner n little milk as run out of cream 1

Had sunday dinner at parents -

D. Roast pork 0
Cup of cabbage 4
Half cup of brocolli 1.6
Drizzle of gravy, guessing at about 2

Pudding
Mixture of raspberries n strawberries 7
Cream on raspberries 1

S. Coffee with sweetner n little milk 1

Total so far - 17.6

Not too sure what to have for tea, don't have many g's left to play with and haven't got any food in. Pretty peckish too.. hmm...

T. Thin slice of beef steak 0
Pork loin slice 0
Tsp garlic butter 0
Sour cream n chive dip 1

18.6g total..

Just remembered it's wi day tmoz.. boo.. Going to hit the gym around dinnertime n then got work from 1600..

Hey congratulations Claire, you must be very proud.

Are you confident for WI tomorrow? Think I've drunk too much wine this week to have lost, I've stuck to the diet mind you just that the wine will have stalled me that's for sure. Am planning on being good next week!

Erm, i'm pretty confident i've lost Penny. The week started off well but then like you i've had a drink or seven along the way! Don't for a second imagine next week will be an angelic one either though as i'm out on the town for at least one if not two nights next weekend!

Fingers crossed for us both in the morning!!

N thanks Wrinkly, was a v.proud day! Got some lovely photos.. x

You know Bren's taking a break for a while? Not sure it's official mind you... bless her cottons, she's tried really hard with the veggie version.

I knew she's heading off for a roadtrip and so will be hard to stick to which is understandable really. There's no way i'm giving in/up! I feel fine, i have energy, i'm still losing, i can get away with the odd drink and have a varied choice of diet (esp. compared to cd!).

Got asked out by the local kebab bloke when he delivered at the nick, most embarassing.

:chuckle:

Whoopee - 4.2lb's lost this week! Am made up. Feeling in a pretty good mood today after yesterdays lovely day and a good loss to set me up. Cannot be bothered to go to work later though. And naughtily i've not got time to go to the gym now either. B*gger.

Penny good luck on your diary thread hun, i'm sure it'll help you in more ways than one. Mine certainly helps me that's for sure! xx

Chin up PennyJane, and sign the pledge.. ;~) I avoid the drinks shelves just now - wondered why my food bills were less... !! :~D
Must admit it hasn't helped with my weight 'loss'..

Wow!! Claire, that's wonderful! You must have posted while I was one finger typing. Congratulations!

Thanks Wrinkly, i'm feeling pretty chuffed with myself.. The best bit and the bit i look forward to (silly i know) is updating my ticker and stats each week. For me that's what makes it worthwhile and 'real', as such! I still feel the same inside and don't feel as though i look massively different either! It's a wierd feeling, i see and feel my clothes hanging off yet i feel almost like they must be getting bigger rather than me getting smaller!

LOL, I take it that's a designer bag then Claire. Well done love!

Back