Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Hey all, forgot to wi this morning, these early mornings are totally throwing me out at times! LOL. Must remember tomorrow so i have a real start figure.

Been quite peckish today and also lacking on ideas. I'm going to read back on this thread n see what i used to do for pack-ups n snacks.

B. Ham 0
Coffee with milk n sweetner 1
D. Roast chicken drummers n thighs x 3 (skin on) 0
Iceberg lettuce 0.5
100g coleslaw 5
100g strawberries 4
Tea with milk 1
T. Omlette made with 150g courgette 2.7
3 eggs 0
Bacon 0
100g brocolli 1.8
Mayo 1

17 so far..

2l water

Managed to hit the gym straight from training and did 3.5km on treadmill, 5mins on rower and some resistance weights.

Morning all.. thought i'd log on quickly before work. Managed to remember wi. 177lbs so 13lbs to go till i'm 'healthy'.

B. Coffee with milk n sweetner 1
2 eggs 0
S. Ham 0
D. Iceberg lettuce 0
100g coleslaw 5
100g strawberries 4
Roast chicken drummers n thigh 0

10 so far for definite. Have also taken sf jelly and a cheesestring in my packup which are there if i need them.

Morning Claire, looks good love.

Cheers Jim :D slowly getting back into things!

S. SF jelly 0.5
2 x klix coffees 2
T. 2 chicken breasts 0
Stuffed with grated cheddar 1
Wrapped in smoked bacon 0
200g spring greens 6.5
Cooked in garlic butter 0

20 :D

Feel like i've got the lurgy coming on, got a tickly cough and feeling a bit hot/cold n fluey. Hopefully it's the atkins flu again and i'll be fine soon enough!! Also had a sodding migraine this afternoon, that's two in two weeks now! :( Must be to do with the travelling which makes me tired n sitting studying in a room with poor lighting and no windows all day i reckon. That n the weird weather atm.

Onwards n downwards i'm hoping!!

Managed to resist the pancakes that they had on in the canteen today too so quite chuffed with myself for that.

Morning Claire, there's all sorts of stuff going round at the moment, half of the workforce here are coughing and sneezing with one thing or another love.

Well Jim, i've got a full blown cold now!! :( not happy. I don't think it's helped being tired out these last couple weeks n also the stress at the weekend. Hopefully it'll go soon enough!

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
Ham 0
D. Prawns 0
Mayo 1
Lettuce 0.5
Cucumber 1
SF jelly 0.5
Roast chicken 0
S. Strawberries 4
2 x klix coffees 2
T. Ham 0
2 eggs 0
Mushies in butter 1
Celeriac mash with butter 6
Dollop of pickle 3

Hope you get better soon... I don't have the cold just sore throat & cough. Nasty stuff going around!! x

Morning Claire, hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Hey all! :D Thank you so much for the kind messages wishing me well. The cold is slowly subsiding - i used a whole loo roll blowing my snotty nose whilst at work yesterday!!

Didn't log on yesterday as we went bowling after work as a course which was cool :D Hate bowling but enjoyed the social side n seeing peeps outside of work. We went to a pub near the bowling alley for tea n i had a small plain steak with the tiniest amount of salad. I asked them to swap the chips for extra salad but i think they just took the chips off lol. Was only a 6oz steak too which was pants but tasted alright. There was a buffet included in the bowling deal we got and i managed to avoid the whole lot! :D Well chuffed with myself. Just had a pint of diet coke throughout the night (was driving but pleased i also managed to steer clear of the sugary drinks). Just ordered a creamy curry with sag paneer for tea as had a long week and cba to cook n wash up. Hopefully i'll manage to get some r 'n' r this weekend after last weekends debarcle. Hugs to all... i'm sticking in there :D

Morning Claire, how was the weekend then love?

hey claire how are you? I've been MIA for a bit, I had a stomach virus, then turned around and got a sore throat and cold. Thursday have been the first day in about 2 weeks that I've felt good.

Back