Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Thanks Wrinkly, think that makes them about the same then. 10 x 9.6 = 96g rather than 105g but roughly the same. Not that i'm even considering eating figs lol! Just thought it was a nice random fact.

Well, i've had a nice long sleep last night and i still feel completely shattered! :(

Going to have a shower in a few mins n then attack the housework. Don't think the gym is likely today, may go visit parents instead.

Have taken off all the chicken from the one i roasted last night so i'll be using that up today. I've got some brocolli n cauli from my dads veg patch in the fridge so i'll probably cook them n have with chicken heated up n a dribble of gravy maybe..

Had a sneaky wi this morning n only a half lb off since last mon but tomorrow will tell the real result. I'm not too fussed tbh as last week was a good un. I have my medical on fri and i guessed at my weight for the forms to be sent beforehand at a few lbs lighter than i was when i completed them and i'm under that weight so that's the main thing.

Hope everyone else is ok today, very warm again but cloudy over in the east.

I still feel shattered too. I wonder if something is in the air??? And then I'm still wondering about this diet but then having three weeks of an upset tum must only be attributed to my body and diet. Hmm, I don't know, I is confused :-(

I think it's the weather - I just feel much more tired when it's hot!

PennyJane - I lost a stone last year through calorie counting but not eating bread, potatoes, rice or pasta. Weight loss was slow and steady but it did work and I felt great. I wouldn't have been in ketosis due to all the fruit, yoghurt etc but it was still a pretty effective way to loose the weight!

Maybe you should go get checked out at the docs Penny hun. At least that way you're going to know more about the cause and it may clear things up for you. That way, if it's not the lack of carbs you can come back knowing that it's not making you sick. If it is through lack of carbs then at least you'll know rather than going on not knowing the cause. I agree it does sound strange and coincidental you've been poorly since being on the diet but then also your daughter's been poorly too. It could be a bug or any other cause. Hope you soon get it sorted huni, must be most frustrating!

11 brought forward

T. Cold roast chicken 0
Iceberg lettuce 0.5
Two spring onions 1
Mayo 0
Feta cheese crumbled on top of salad 50g 0.5

13 so far..

Will have strawberries n cream later

Morning Claire, morning all.

Morning Penny n Jim!

Happy to report a -2lbs loss this week! Happy with that considering i've had a night out on the lash (albeit a reasonably well behaved one considering).

Had a combat kip yesterday afternoon in the end as was completely drained, felt a bit better afterwards. Also got an early night and feel i have a little more energy today. May go to the gym in a bit. Might have a few of the strawberries i have left as a quick carb fix beforehand which won't leave me bloated.. Hmm..

Claire you are doing well! Congratulations hon'.

Thanks Wrinkly! Just need to get me wobbly ass down the gym now..

Just spent ages on the phone to play.com trying to sort out a complaint, really annoyed now.. :(

Great stuff Claire, well done love!!

B. Cup of chopped strawberries n few raspberries 6.8
Squirt of squirty cream 1

Managed to get to the gym. Did 4.5km on the treadmill then my shins started to hurt so i stopped short of my usual 5km and did 10mins on the rower and 10mins on the little bike thing. Then a fair few weights.

Just about to do sausages n salad for dinner then really need to sort my flat out and go get some food in.

7.8 carried forward

D. 3 x asda extra special pork n chorizo sausages 1.2
2 cups of iceberg lettuce 0.4
Half cup cucumber 1
50g ish of feta cheese 0.5
Mayo 0

10.9 so far

Thanks Penny! xx

10.9 carried forward

T. Chicken curry n cauli rice
2 chicken breasts (fattie i know!) 0
Ready mixed spices in oil 0
200ml coconut milk 4
Butter 0
Half a cauli 4
Two spring onions 1

Total 19.9g

One can coke zero, shot of vodka, water

Morning Claire, how are you this morning love?

Morning Jim, am ok ta love. Was a bit grumpy at first as wanted a lie in and it just wasn't happening.. My bro got up for work n then his gf was up n about n talk about when they're up the world's up!!! Blimey. Then had a phone call from one of the other specials at 0930 saying 'oh i didn't wake you up did i?' duh yes! All to ask me how to fill in an expenses form.. grr..

Anyway, moan over i'm now awake, had a coffee and contemplating getting up.

Tempted to go swimming today..

Back