T. Stir fry
One chicken breast 0
One pak choi (100g) 2.2
Bean sprouts (100g) 3.7
Mushrooms (100g) 0.4
Mixed shredded cabbage (100g) 3.1
Red chilli, coconut n cream sauce (75g) 5

18g total

However, wasn't all bad at tesco's - i've finally managed to squeeze myself into a pair of size 16 jeans! Tried loads on in matalan and they just would not go on no matter how many stern words i had with them. They were all those skinny jeans n flare ones so tight on the thigh. Was most fed up but saw some nice ones in tesco's in a slouch style so bought em in a 16 to try on at home after and thankfully they fit!! :) Soooo happy! It's been so many years since i fitted into size 16 jeans!

PHOTO!! of the jeans of course

Strawberries are legal, a little high carb but hey, they are good for you Claire.

Well done Claire! And I would also like the curry recipe please?

Didn't make the sauce myself i'm afraid. I initially wanted a spicy satay sauce that i thought tesco had by their stir fry vegs in the fresh section but when i got there i remembered it was asda's that do it. So i went through every stir fry sauce on the shelf and this came up as the lowest carb (still high though!)..

Here's the link -

Uncle Ben's Thai Red Chilli Stir Fry (150g) in Tesco Price Comparison | mySupermarket

It's not at all spicy, promise.

Here's a photo of the illustrious size 16 jeans! lol.. £20 n free belt!

Attachments

• DSC00534.jpg
    DSC00534.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 33
Ooo Laura, will have to try that with the strawberries n cream!! I got some extra thick cream this time, it is lovely! Mmm.

B. Mini peperami 0
30g brie 0.1

DOH!! you are supposed to be wearing them!! LMAO

Long Mirror Claire?

LOL, enjoy your day love.

I like those baggy style jeans. I remember fitting into a pair of 18's in january. Me and my friend were jumping up and down and squealing in the changing room! They're quite tight now, hence the low carb diet! Jim's right, we need to see you wearing them! X

I just bought new jeans as my old ones are looking a little baggy, I got them in the sales from kays catalogue, infact i got lots in the sale including furniture as i am buying a house and its twice the size of this one so it will look a little empty unless i fill it. The sale thats on is really good at lots half price or less (i can never refuse a bargain) and i had a mad moment and ordered quite a few items of clothing only to have to send them all back and re-order in a smaller size! That made my day, oh yeah the jeans i bought in my size now and the next size down as they were a bargain and already fit but i would prefer to wear them when i lose another 7lb. lol

Well done lainey - that's great news! And on the house too! Bet you're feeling pleased with that then!? I don't really want to buy too many things until i'm happy with my weight but it was getting to the point where i just looked a right sack a spuds in some things!

You are sooo right Claire, but as lots of my clothes are packed away ready for the move, i can't remember what ive got and by the time i get them out they will be on the big side and as its the sale i didn't mind, they will tide me over for a while, but yeah like yourself, when i get to my goal weight i will treat myself to some really nice clothes.
Yeah really looking forward to moving now, have been searching for the right house for almost a year, took my time as the house prices came down and so waited for the market to reach its lowest and then went for it just before they started to recover, which is starting to happen now as lots of houses have recently sold in the area i wanted.

That's fab news lainey, bet you can't wait to move in - sounds like you played the game perfectly! I however, bought my first place last march when mortgages were their highest and so were prices just before they slumped. However, i'm remaining positive as i wouldn't be able to buy now as i'm on about £12,000 less since i left the raf for the police and all 100% mortgages have gone lol. So yes, i'm in debt but the way i see it is that i have my own place and at least i'm paying it off rather than someone elses mortgage by renting which is what i did for six months before buying.

Back