Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Just wierd though as last week i was buzzing with energy and this week i'm soooo not! It's almost like i've not yet recovered from the long shift on sat as i've not felt right since then.. :(

That is odd, I'm always full of energy, it's one of the great things about atkins to me.

I am normally Jim but it seems to be in peaks and troughs for me.. i'll have a span of being ready n raring to go n then a time of not being arsed to do owt! Like last night, once i was at work n busy i was ok n then when i got home again at 2315hrs i was wide awake! It was gone 0200hrs before i even thought about being tired enough for sleep! I think i just need to knacker myself out one day so's i can sleep earlier n feel better getting up earlier.. I think tomorrow will be the day for that. I'll be back from work at just after teatime so i can spend the evening doing some housework n maybe go out for a walk after tea then maybe a bath n couple vodkas to knock me out ready to get up early sat. Well it's a plan at least. I'm on tesco's co-enzyme q10 rather than asdas at the mo too and although they're the same strength i don't reckon they're working as well..

Hope you feel better soon. I'm using the tesco Q10, do you think there is a difference between brands? and how many do you take? My book says 2 at 60mg but these tablets are one a day at 30mg.

I'm not sure really Jar, they're exactly the same strength as the asda ones, just a different colour n harder. I've been taking one a day and used to find that was enough to give me loads of energy.. i think i may up it to 2 again n see if it has any effect..

I was going to ask about supplements Claire.

0.5 carried forward..

D. Lamb steak fried in olive oil - yum 0
175g celeriac mashed up with a little lurpack garlic butter 4
1 x pak choi, 100g 2.2
100g bean sprouts 3.7
Both stir fried up with little left over sauce 50g 3

T. Pack up salad for work
Mixed lettuce leaves, 65g 0.4
Chopped cucumber 1
1 spring onion 0.5
Pot of egg n bacon sandwich filler (lazy i know!) 4.3
BBQ peperami 0.5
One of the mixed cheeses i bought, each 30g and 0.1

Total 20.2g

Must try and replace the sandwich fillers with proper chicken breast/bacon etc to give me 4g ish left for strawberries or something.. they seem a bit of a waste of carbs but convenient.

My wife makes that as well MIE, she puts a little mustard in the blender as well.

Jim i'm taking one co-enzyme q10, one multibionta multivit with pre n pro biotics n a glucosamine for my bones. I think i'm going to up the co-enzyme to two a day though, double what it says on the tub but in the atkins book like jar said it said to take more.

MIE, yes i hate the mackeral thing! Eww.. Will try to have some tuna n mayo though as i don't mind that too much. I guess the fish has got to be good for me and less carbs than sandwich fillers. Have had salmon twice this week though.. Hmm..

That should make a difference then Claire.

Just had another co-enzyme q10, hopefully it'll do some good. Also put my gym ipod onto my docking station n had some uplifting dance tunes playing whilst did a bit of jumping about n dancing!! (Yes i know i'm crazy). I actually feel more energetic now!! Honest! :) :) :) Hahaha, god i'm nuts (i laugh at myself).

LMAO, best way to be love.

Morning Claire, how are you this morning?

Morning Jim n Wrinkly, i'm ok ta. Ended up taking some sleeping tablets to try to knock me out last night after lates. They did nothing of the sort and now i just feel lethargic and have to get ready to go back to work :( But i'm going to stick with the plan for after work and see if i can get a decent nights sleep before earlies tomorrow.

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
D. Will buy a salad box from shop on way to work
Lettuce, cucumber, tiny bit of tomato n cooked meat with mayo. Guessing at about 3
S. Peperami 0.5
Cheese 0.1

Hi Claire, sleeping tablets. :eek: :bolt:

They are only tesco's own Jim n all natural stuff. Didn't do anything at all to help so no point bothering with those again! lol

I'm really funny with tablets and stuff, I have been all my life. I won't take anything unless the Dr forces me. LOl.

Back