Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Oh, babe, hope you feel better soon. X

Morning Jim n Jar :) My ankle's still sore and the scab on the other knee is tender too. Just been called into work early too as someones gone sick :( arse. It's always dead busy on a monday daytime too so gonna be standing up most the day.

On the plus side though i've lost 1.8lbs this week which considering the potatoes n pudding episode yesterday i'm chuffed with that! :)

Right, all food plans are now out the window. Was gonna do roast chicken legs n vegs for dinner but now gotta get ready n go to work. Will update later...

Sounds like you're feeling better anyway love./ LOL

Well, back from work after being called in. Although it was a pain it's actually turned out ok as means i'm home at a reasonable hour n able to make the most of the evening light. Still dosing up on the diclofenic gel on my ankle but it's feeling ok. I can put weight on it, it hurts when i bend it or try to wiggle my toes. I knee decided to ooze out from underneath the plaster so i've now taken it off as i'm home n got me shorts on to try to let it dry out.

D. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
Lettuce, cucumber, mayo n mattesons pork sausage 5
S. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5

6 so far... feeling pretty full at the moment n a bit nauseous. Have got some chicken legs out i was gonna roast n have with gravy as i've got a bit of a salt craving but really fancying food atm..

Hope everyone else is well??

Oh, forgot to say.. I re-weighed myself this morning (after having a tinkle) and managed to lose the 0.2lb to make a total of 2lb lost this week! :) :) :) I've updated my ticker to reflect the change - my favourite part of the week! An officer in work also commented today 'oooo look at you'... i thought he meant me hobbling around as i was walking in front of him n he said 'you're a skinny minny'... :) LOL..

Oh clare how sore you must be, we're u in heels too? does everything happen in 3's cuz it does with me! I sprained my toe on holidays in Oz 2 hours before a wedding I went to! Doc said it could be broken but they dont fix broken toes so x-ray wouldnt change a thing lol. Anways i've read all the post here and it took me ages but glad I can join in now! Hope all is well for u now too

Blimey, you've read my whole thread?!?! That must've taken ages! Welcome though hun, make yourself at home :) As you'll no doubt have noticed, i generally talk random cr*p but it's all honest things i'm thinking and feeling. No holds barred. The good, the bad and the ugly... I do feel better talking things out (typing them out as it were!).. I've had some fantastic support, you're all such a lovely bunch. :)

6 carried forward...

S. 100g strawberries 6
T. Two roast chicken legs 0
150g runner beans 4
150g brocolli 3.6
2tsp gravy granules 3

Total for day = 22.6g

Skinny Minny LMAO, nice one Claire

Bit late and catching up here, but OWW poor Claire. Was I the only one cringing & not laughing while reading that story? :) That cut nail bed in particular had me going green around the gills...

Sounds like you're on the mend though. I find orange Fanta zero is a good standby for carb-craving hangovers. I wouldn't drink it all the time because of the fruit juice and citric acid content, but I find it takes the edge off if you are craving carby foods to aid your recovery (with me it's usually toast or instant noodles...)

Hope your feeling better today! I must admit I didnt read everything, after 35 min's i gave up hehehe. I drink 7up free but not very often just a glass a day with dinner :)

Evening all.. feeling a bit less battered today - both legs are healing up nicely now.. Still got a bit of a limp but getting better. Had my hair re-dyed again too so all blonde again which always cheers me up! :)

Bit of a random food day today. Missed dinnertime as was having hair done n then straight to work.. Then in work still over teatime...

S. Cold roast chicken leg 0
Coffee with milk at hairdressers 1
D. Salad box from shop with breakfast mix in. Guessing at about 5
S. Cold roast chicken leg 0
150g strawberries 9
Klix coffee machine 1
T. 100g runner beans 2.5
100g brocolli 2.5
1tsp gravy granules 1.5

Total for day = 22.5g

On a course up at HQ tomorrow so not sure what dinner will be. Apparently there's a new salad bar but you know what they're like, can be a bit hit or miss at times.

Hi Claire,

Glad to here you are healing up, you have lost a fantasic amount of weight, did you do cd before atkins?

hiya claire hun aww sorry to hear about you suffering with your legs chucks but good to hear you feeling a little better:)
well done on weight loss thats awesome and its fab having your hair done it makes you feel brill :)

Morning Claire, morning all.

LOL, crap isn't it Jo. :)

Jim, i think the school summer holidays should be brought forward from April til June, we seem to have much nicer weather then.

I don't but then I don't have kids anymore LOL.

Afternoon all... Back from the course up at HQ. It's been raining all day over in Lincs too :(

B. Two egg omlette
2 eggs 0
Grated cheddar 0.5
2 mushrooms 0.2
Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
S. Klix coffee 1
D. Salad from salad bar at HQ comprising of -
Lettuce, cucumber, hard boiled eggs, tuna mayo, few peanuts, mushrooms, coleslaw... guessing at about 5
Coffee with milk n sweetner 1

8.2 so far.. Not sure on what to have for tea yet. Have got some beef mince out the freezer but haven't got much to go with it. Have got frozen cauli which i could cook n use as a mash maybe... Hmm..

Hi Claire, glad you managed to find something in the buffet. X

Back