Claire's diary of food and thoughts

LOL, can't beat the pictures can you love. :)

Tell a thousand words as they say Jim... kept me entertained for five mins too! lol..

Blimey, feels like ages since i wrote on my diary. Have had a bit of a hectic time recently.

On the plus side, had my wi today, a day late as was up early yesterday n forgot. 1.6lb loss to report this week. Brings me down into the 12's! 12stone 13 n 3/4 to be precise but ho hum, it's the 12's!! 1 stone 3.8lb to go till i'm 'healthy'.

Now that's good news love, well done Claire, into the land of 12's :bliss: :bliss:

Thanks Jim, you're a darlin! Played on mum's new bday wii on sunday. She did a bbq for when i'd finished duty which was good of her n then i went on the wii sports! I loved the boxing game and had knocked out about 6 people! It was fab and i got far too involved in it all!! However, my arms are now in total bits! Just goes to show it works if you put the effort in! Said i'd go to the gym today to see how my ankle gets on but really not feeling the love for it today! :( Got loads i need to be getting on with too and is last day off before going back on lates tmoz.

Thanks Laura hun! :) Yes, you're so right. I weigh less than my mum now which is a major achievement. She's just got a wii n wii fit. I asked her what her bmi is and it's 32 something apparently. She said that that's about 13 stone and she's 5"3.5... She seems to be able to fit into the 16's better than i can atm though. I still feel chunky lol.

weigh less than your mum, now that's got to be a good feeling Claire.

Congratulations Claire! Have some of these:

:talk017:

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I share your pre-gym feelings - I hate how much I don't want to go beforehand, and how much better I feel afterwards :D Why can't I feel that way beforehand??

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
D. Mince 0
2 tsp gravy granules 2
Runner beans, 80g 3
Cauli, 200g 4.6
9.6 total. Had about half - 4.8

5.3 so far..

Well, i managed to find the motivation to go to the gym! Did 3.5km on the treadmill and then arm, tummy n back weights, then another 1.5km on treadmill totalling 5km.

5.3 carried forward..

D. Other half of mince mix 4.8

Total so far 10.1

Morning Claire, all that exercise, makes me tired just reading about it. :D

Morning Jim! :) Went over to mums last night n went on her wii fit too!! Ache a bit today mind..

D. 2 pieces of chicken breast, sliced horizontally n stuffed with a little grated cheddar then wrapped in streaky smoked bacon n oven baked
Chicken 0
Bacon 0
Cheddar 1
300g celeriac mashed with butter 7.2
Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5

8.7 so far..

Phew, couldn't eat all me dinner so will take the leftovers to work with me along with some salad. Got about half the mash left and half of one of the chicken parcels. We have a market in town every weds n sat n one of the stalls does the more unusual veg/fruit. I've been asking if they have celeriac for the last couple of weeks but they didn't have. Finally imagine the joy today when they finally had some in!! Yum!! I've come to realise that i think cauli gives me belly/guts ache. I did have my wonders about it but the last few days has confirmed it for me really. Had tummy ache after the cauli rice on sat n last night i had awful bloating n tummy pains after the cauli during the day. Then when i got into bed last night i came over all nauseous!! Had a couple of rennie n had already had a debloating tablet earlier when i got in from mums then sat in the bathroom for a while with the windows wide open getting some fresh air. Then got cold n went back to bed.. just dozing off n then woke up with a start with the sweats n feeling sick again! Was most strange, didn't like it at all. Thankfully drifted off in the end n when i woke up a few hrs later felt ok. Feel fine today :)

Ooo, thanks for that Jim! Bless you, you're a star aren't ya! Definately interesting reading - looks like it could defo be the cauli affecting me!! I'm sure i only really get the problem when i eat cauli, that's the only time i've noticed the problem. It's usually ok if i have just a bit but if i use it as a replacement for say potato mash or whatever so having more of it then i get the problem.

I bought some of this off the market this morning which is a form of cauli but i'll give it a try n see if i have the same problems...

Romesco+Cauliflower.jpg

8.7 carried forward..

T. Left over dinner as eyes were bigger than belly!
100g chopped strawberries 6

14.7 total till home from work.. may have a coffee at work maybes..

That's a pyramid or Romanescu cauli Claire. Might work thinking about it.

can any one help me please i am new to weight watchers but i dont have the book... if possible will some one send me most of the foos and points please ... thank you

Back