Claire's diary of food and thoughts

can any one help me please i am new to weight watchers but i dont have the book... if possible will some one send me most of the foos and points please ... thank you

Think you've got the wrong thread/forum hun. I'm on atkins sorry. Try the WW board, i'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

weight watchers and needs help

hello i am new to thid site and dont know how to use it ... could some1 please help me.

name is cindy and i am 21 in nov. i realy wana lose atleast 2 stone by then. i startd weight watchers 22 july and i weighed 13.11.. and i am naw 13.9 i cant afford the weight watchers mettings so i was woundering if any one could help i need a few points on some foods
bacon
cheese
milk
bread
fish
potatoes
chinese food (for my treat)

how many points can you have in your treats and how oftern should i have one..:confused::confused:

hello i am new to thid site and dont know how to use it ... could some1 please help me.

name is cindy and i am 21 in nov. i realy wana lose atleast 2 stone by then. i startd weight watchers 22 july and i weighed 13.11.. and i am naw 13.9 i cant afford the weight watchers mettings so i was woundering if any one could help i need a few points on some foods
bacon
cheese
milk
bread
fish
potatoes
chinese food (for my treat)

how many points can you have in your treats and how oftern should i have one..:confused::confused:

I'm afraid i still don't know Cindy, i'm doing atkins. Try the WW forum for help rather than the atkins forum. You'll probably need to start a new thread in the WW forum. This is my diary thread so not really meant for that kind of question, even if it was an atkins type of question. Most people start a new thread, within the correct board. Find the WW one and add a new thread there mate.

To finish off yesterday -

14.7 carried forward..

S. Klix coffee 1
3 rashers streaky smoked bacon 0
100g fried mushrooms 0.4

Total for day - 16.1g

Today -

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5

Think i may do the chicken parcels n celeriac mash again today as yesterdays was so yummy and i don't want to let the celeriac spoil this time. May do slightly more celeriac so's i have a bit more to take to work for tea with me as didn't have much left last night.

Morning Jim, morning all!! :) Sun's out here today, typically i'm in work at 1300hrs :( :(

Have had a sneaky wi this morning n somehow have managed to put on 1.7lbs!!!! What the f*ck is that all about?!?! Have been really good too... *Sigh* Gotta keep mucking in there though. I reckon it could possibly be because i didn't eat much on monday so what i had yesterday n tuesday could've been stored maybes?! Also had the gym too... Ah well.. Onwards n downwards. Gotta stick with it through these times haven't ya.

Morning Claire, your weight will fluctuate slightly during any given 7 day period love.

Aww i know Jim, just wish it wouldn't!! LOL.. I started off the week at the same weight as my mum, albeit she's 4.5 inches shorter than me.. n now i'm heavier again.. It's all a mental thing isn't it.

0.5 carried forward..

Not as much celeriac left as i thought.. :(

D. Two pieces of chicken breast stuffed with cheddar n wrapped in streaky smoked bacon then oven baked
Chicken 0
Bacon 0
Cheddar 1
200g celeriac mash with butter 4.8
200g green runner beans 5
Totalling 10.8g. Will have half for dinner n take the other half to work with me for tea.
S. 100g strawberries 6

Total 17.3g

The trouble with the celeriac is that once you've peeled it right back there can be very little left love.

Yeah ur right Jim. This one seemed to have extra long rooty bits that went quite a way into it! lol.. cannot believe i've just typed that.. Right, dinner, shower n into work for 1300hrs :( boo..

I think I'll just ignore that one love. LOL ;)

18.3 carried forward..

Forgot i don't have any eggs till Asda deliver tomorrow..

S. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
200g sliced mushrooms fried in butter 0.8
Sprinkle of grated cheddar on top then melted in microwave 0.5

Total = 20.1g

Didn't quite finish the mushies, were a bit too greasy towards the end. But feel better for having something to eat.

God, i feel in a right mardy a*se mood tonight. Was kinda ok till i got home from work then my bro n his gf have just wound me up, as usual. I'm trying my hardest not to stew on things and go to sleep in a monk on (Lincs term!) but it's pretty difficult as i always wanna have things out n done with n my bro doesn't. Grr... grumble grumble.

LOL, not got much choice, he's just gone out with her... presumably to stay the night at her parents place. He didn't bother his a*se to tell me.. The pair of them just really wind me up at times cos they're soooo laid back to the point where they're lazy and nothing gets done when she's over. He refuses to do anything round the house or whatever either when she's round or when on a day off as doesn't see the point in spending his time off doing house stuff.

I'm always wanting to get stuff out in the open n get things sorted out n he just goes quiet n protects her which winds me up even more... lol..

Morning Claire,

I can understand why he wants to protect her, it's all part of love isn't it darling.

It's your place, isn't it? you can offer the choice of helping with housework or raise the rent? especially as if she stays there she's making her own mess? It just common manners! Does she still feel like she has guest status?

Yes it is my place Jar... I think half the problem is the fact that she's been too molly coddled and so has never had to do anything for herself. She doesn't even know how to make a cup of coffee, put a load of washing on or cook pasta. Because she's never had to do things for herself as her mums always done it for her she just doesn't stop to think that she'll have to. I do feel for my bro as he must feel stuck in the middle most the time but i find it hard to keep me trap shut at times, especially when i don't feel as though i should as it's my home. My home that i've worked damn hard for. Things tend to come to a head every so often then sort themselves out again. It's a bit of a circle really and once they both get their own place together, if they do, then i'm sure he'll finally realise what she's like and she'll have to grow up pretty quick. She doesn't live here, just stays over 2-3 times a week on average but like you say, when she's here she does not contribute anything at all. Other than annoying me. Anyways, rant over for now.

Got Asdas delivering between 1800-2000hrs. Have ordered a sea bass and a sea bream fresh so hope to have either for tea with vegs..

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
D. Breakfast salad mix from shop 5
Pepsi max 0
150g chopped strawberries 9

14.5 so far... may go a little over today as intend on having more than 5.5 veg carbs for tea

14.5 carried forward..

T. Whole sea bream done in olive oil 0
One spring onion 0.5
3 mushrooms 0.3
Garlic n ginger purees 0.5
150g pointy cauli 6
100g runner beans 2.5
Sprinkling of grated cheddar 0.3

24.6 for day...

24.6 carried forward...

Blimey, i've really got the grumbly hungry tummy thing going on tonight!!

S. Pork scratchings 0.5
Sugar free jelly n cream 1

Back