Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Is that you Claire! WOW, slurp slurp....

Wow, thank you so much you lot!!! I'm beaming from ear to ear reading all your kind comments! :) Bless ya all, you're stars.. really appreciate it.

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
100g strawberries 6
50g raspberries 2.3
Coffee with milk 1
D. Breakfast mix salad box from shop 7
T. Two egg cheese omlette
Two eggs 0
Mozerella 1
Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5

Total 19...

Glass of rose 2

21 if i don't have another glass though think i may well do... so probably more like 23..

That's me on leave now for 20days!! Yay! :) Much needed break. However, that said i'm going out on duty tomorrow on first day off... lol..

LOL Laura, nah, i find it difficult to relax that's for sure! I think i'll be bored in a weeks time. My shift are pretty strapped for officers so i thought i'd lend a hand n get some hrs in even though it'll be day number 8 on for me... haha..

Not booked any time away no unfortunately. Could do with saving my dosh really as need to get me windows done before winter time, boring as it is. Will just see how it goes, few days out here n there n try to hit the gym n catch up on some sleep.. i'm sure time'll soon pass though.

Claire beautiful dress and beautiful figure honest u look great and that dress was totally worth the money! You'd better find a dress alteration service soon thou so u can still keep the dress :)

LOL, I'm with Laura on this, time off is time off Claire. :)

Ah yes, a "homeowner's holiday" - getting the windows done! Well I hope you deserve your well-earned break and that you get some nice weather for it.

Are you near the coast in Lincs? Some great beaches along there...

Yes i am LM, i'm going to have days out here n there. Don't think that the windows will be done during my leave unfortunately.

Jella, agree with you, i'll put the dress in for dry cleaning and keep an eye on the fit of it. I can get away with it at the moment but if i lose much more the top will need a couple of darts putting in so's it doesn't gape forward too much n remains shapely.

Well, had a sneaky wi this morning which makes it exactly 7 days and i've lost 2lb's!! Not sure whether or not to reflect this in my ticker or to wait till proper official wi next monday... hmm... Definately was a nice suprise though!!

Wowsers, 2lb in 2 days?! Now that's a whooosie! :clap:

I used to live in Mablethorpe, Claire, many years ago. It was okay but I used to like finding the more deserted beaches a bit further up the coast, nice windswept desolate places like Theddlethorpe. You get beautiful big skies around there too.

When i wi on sun i was up 1.2lb, then on proper wi mon sts.. then today, weds, down 2lb. So kind of down 3.2lb in 3 days :) I'd not looked at it that way, thanks LM :)

I was hoping for some sunshine today LM, the weather said it'd be 28'c n sunny today so i'd planned on getting up at a reasonable time (now) to get some sunbathing in before work this afternoon. Half the day for me, half the day for work. Unfortunately it's cloudy so the sunbathing's out the window :( No doubt when i get to work at 1430hrs it'll be bright sunshine!!! lol...

I know mablethorpe, may well have a drive up there n a nosy about then one day. Just hope for good weather though i don't think the outlook's good. It's meant to rain for two weeks after this week.

D. Two ostrich burgers, not sure on carb count, maybe 7
Iceberg lettuce, four cherry tomatoes, cucumber n mayo 5

Just about to get ready to go into work. Not sure what i'll have for tea, hopefully i'll get a chance to call in n get something from somewhere. May take a box of cheese salad with me in case we don't get anywhere else. Then will also take pepperami n pork scratchings to snack on.

where did you get the ostrich burgers Claire?

Your doing so well another 2lbs off wow! I grew up on the coast and now live 2hrs away and hate it here, I miss walking there and hearing only the waves crashing *sigh* lol

I can't imagine anything worse than being ages away from the coast. My dad lives in Leicester n it's ok to visit but i wouldn't like to live there. I'm a country bumpkin at heart, the city would soon drive me mad i think.

I wondered if it was a Farmers Market Claire, that'swhere I ate mine. with the bun I'm afraid. ;)

Image001_1-3.jpg

My aunt had ostrich's? hehe weird creatures kept going for my glasses they like shiney things apperantly. Saw emu's in Australia they we're nicer hehe not to eat but to see!!!

Yep, same company Jim. They're based here in Lincs. When i drive up to HQ i go past their farm n see em all in the field, it's most strange!

To finish yesterday, 12 brought forward...

T. Chicken samosa (oopsy), no doubt millions of g's
Small cheese salad n mayo 4
Pork scratchings 0.3
Small glass of rose 3

19.3g without the nasty naughty samosa. Am paying for it today though don't worry, sneaky wi reveals the damage!!

Out of curiosity jim and claire how does the ostrich burgers taste? It would be a good way to change the menu and spice it up a bit..

keep up the good work claire. Ive decided to try and not weight myself and go by my clothes. Ive actually gotten into my skinny jeans a size 9 - that's in american size. :D It felt good to come off vacation and lost weight

Back