Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Hi caire only just found your diary. Hows it going? You look like your doing really well and congratulations on losing 60lbs WOW!

Hey trip, how's things?! Not spoken to you for ages now.. Things going well for me, up n down like a yo-yo. Some weeks i lose, some i sts, some i gain n some i have a whoosie but slowly n surely it's coming off. Just over a stone to go till i'm 'healthy' :) Take care hun x

0.5 brought forward..

T. 200g (frozen weight) mixed cabbage 3
100g (frozen weight) runner beans 3
Gravy 3
6 chipolata pork sausages 3

12.5 so far..

Snacks for work -

6 pork chipolatas 3
1 pepperami 0.5
2 small bags scratchings 0.6

16.6 if i have all snacks.. Will also no doubt have a brew before i leave for work n possibly one or three whilst at work to see me through the night. Should be about right on the carb level i'd have thought.

Didn't have the scratchings or pepperami but did have a Klix coffee 1 n normal coffee with milk 1 so total of 17.5 for yesterday :)

Nothing so far today, sleep time first... zzz

Claire just thought I would pop in and say well done on your fabulous losses! Woo Hooo bring on the healthy BMI!

Bren
XX

Hey Bren, thanks for the message hun, hope the travelling's going well for you?? Have missed your chat :)

Thanks for the messages Laura, Hooya n LM :) Shift went well thanks, nice variety of stuff to deal with and time went fast too. Feel a bit sleepy now but intend on having a couple of cheeky wines later (sorry LM!) to zonk me out so's i get a good nights sleep. It's meant to be nice weather over here in the east tmoz so i hope to be up at a decent time if it turns out sunny to make the most of it...

D. Big breakfast at the cafe
2 lincs sossies, guessing at 3
2 bacon 0
1 fried egg 0
2 tomatoes 9
Mushies 1
Coffee with cream 0.5
S. Sugar free jelly 0.5

14 so far.. have bought some celeriac and chicken breasts so was going to stuff the chicken with grated cheddar n wrap with bacon then bake n have with celeriac mash for tea. Not too hungry at the moment though as dinner was a late one at 1530hrs.. May just snack and have a glass of wine...

14 brought forward..

T. Chicken breast stuffed with grated cheddar n wrapped in bacon then oven baked
Chicken 0
Cheddar 1
Bacon 0
200g celeriac mashed with butter 4.8
D. Bombay sapphire n diet tonic 0.2

Total 20.0g :)

D. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
3 egg tomato omlette
3 eggs 0
Grated cheddar 1
4 cherry tom's 2

3.5 so far.. off to parents for roast sunday tea :) yummy. I'm taking my celeriac with me!!! Mum'll probably share it with me as i've convinced her to the low carb woe now :) Damn icecream van will be coming round at 3ish though and it's a lovely local homemade one :( I know full well mum won't resist but i WILL!! I'm down 2.6lbs this morning and i intend on staying that way till official wi tmoz! I've dreamed about icecream since being out on duty on weds when we saw loads of kids eating it... Must be strong though.

Icecream or slim..... Icecream or slim... SLIM PLEASE!! :)

Well done Claire, stay strong. :character00116::character00115:

I went for lunch with my mum to a friends the other day - more chicken salad! - but after she bought out a massive bowl full of chocolate and choccy bars and biscuits and a tub of M & S Brownie bites.
My mum is doing this too but she really wanted choc so tried to get me to give in, or go halves on a bite! 4g carbs per tiny square of chocolate? not flippin likely.

I did keep smelling the tub though, just for that rich chocolaty smell.:sigh:

Hey all, pleased to report i avoided the icecream afterall!! :) Huzzah! Was tempted twice though, firstly by the van n then by mum saying that they've got raspberry ripple n mint choc chip in the freezer!! Two of my faves.. Nevermind though, i resisted. And i also resisted the pear cider she offered too.

3.5 brought forward..

T. Roast pork 0
Gravy 3
Green runner beans 2.5
Marrow 2
Celeriac 4.5
Sugar free jelly 0.5

16 so far.. may have a little drink later..

Well done sweetie. X

Morning Claire, morning all, well done on resisting temptation.

Thanks Jim! :) Pleased to report a -3lbs loss this week! Finally it's coming off again.. Have also been back on the citrix this week having sugar free squash n thankfully it looks like they're not affecting me at the moment. So nice to drink something other than plain water after 6 months.

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
D. Just about to head out to Lincoln with mum n i've said we'll stop at the truck stop on the way n have a fry up.. seem to be a little addicted to them atm! I'd imagine it'll consist of bacon, egg, sossy, mushies, maybe a little toms n a coffee..
T. No idea yet. Probably my stuffed chicken breast concoction with celeriac mash..

Have a good day all :)

Hi Claire, Yes I read that, well done and enjoy your fry up. :)

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
D. Ham salad - Ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, coleslaw 8
T. Chicken breast stuffed with cheese n wrapped in bacon 1
175g celeriac mash with butter 4

13.5 so far..

Morning Claire, morning all. :)

Back