Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Morning Claire, ah that's sad, still it had a long and happy life I'm sure love.

Yeah he did. Mum doesn't know yet as she's still at work n asked dad not to ring her to tell her at work. I'll go round after getting my hair done..

Good thinking there Claire.

Strange, even though i'm the daughter i kinda feel one of the strongest in these kind of situations. A bit like holding them all together. Mum acts all hard on the outside but inside she's not really. I believe it has something to do with being in the military for a few yrs to be honest. Helps you to cope with things a little better for others sakes. Wierd feeling though i must admit.

I know just how you feel Claire, when my dad died I was suddenly the head of the family and my mum is always turning to me for advice.

Oh Claire, I'm so sorry to hear about your family pet. Hope today isn't too bruising for you - your parents are so lucky to have such a supportive daughter. *hugs*

Hi sweetie, so sorry to hear your news, My love to you and yours. X

Thanks Jar n LM, bless you both. Back from having the barnet done, just waiting for a phone call off mum after her enrollment at SW to say she's on way home n i'll go meet her n dad there to do the necessaries. It's only just sinking in really, i'm sure it'll hit home hard when i go to mum n dads in a bit. Think i'll be having a g n t when i get home. At least i have poppy at home to entertain me (she currently has almost her whole back foot in her mouth cleaning it!). Bit of a sh1t week this week all in all.... :(

11.5 brought forward..

S. Tea with milk 1
T. Gammon steak 0.5
One courgette, approx 200g? maybe.. 3.6
Approx 150g celeriac mashed with butter 3.6

Morning Claire, how did it go yesterday love, very sad I bet.

Yes it was but he's at peace now poor lad.

Been and taken my fitness test today and passed so i'm absolutely over the moon!! Just a waiting game now till i get on a course! :D :D :D Have to admit i've had a naughty dinner to celebrate so carbs will not be counted today lol. Nuff said.

Well done Claire, that's good news, I'm sure you'll pass the course with flying colours.

Was it you told me that the training schools like Ryton no longer exist?

hi claire sorry to hear about your family pet, but Im happy to hear about the fitness test :) way to go girl... Go on a celebrate a little and have a beer for me too :D

I'm just getting over a bad stomach virus. It was terrible. I lost 9 pounds in 8 days :eek:, which isnt good. I couldnt keep anything down and I mean nothing. I know I'm going to gain those 9 pounds back. I was so hungry after finally being able to eat that I pigged out big time! french fries and all :break_diet:

Well done Claire, you must be well chuffed!

Hey More, sorry you've been poorly, hope you're feeling much better, and I think you can disregard the fries, you need comfort food when you're sick. X

Hi claire how are you hun?

Thanks Jar I'm feeling much better. I wouldnt wish that stomach virus on anyone. It wasnt a nice feeling. I'm glad to be back to eating food! Wow jar you are close to your goal weight, way too go...

Hey all :) Yes jim it was me, ryton's not used now. Local HQ is used instead for the initial 10weeks and then it's done down on division, returning to HQ for the odd time. Was also a bad gal yesterday food wise. Today is a new day though and i've been good so far and intend on staying so!

B. Omlette
2 eggs 0
Grated cheddar 1
Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
D. Roast lamb 0
250g celeriac mash with butter 6
100g brocolli 2.4
Gravy 3
Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5

13.4 so far.. Tea will be pack up salad for work.

Just been on duty for the battle of britain parade through town. Brought back some memories seeing all the raffies in their 1s :) Quick turn around for me now, just cooking dinner and then back in work again for normal job at 1600 :(

Hi Claire

I've not been around due to work etc but just wanted to say both sorry about your sad news and huge congrats on your good news! You are doing so amazingly well especially given all that's going on around you! :D

Morning Claire, how's things today?

More, are you totally better now love, that sounded horrid.

Back