Claire's diary of food and thoughts

I'm good thanks More :) Managed to hit the gym after work tonight. Did 5km on the treadmill and managed to knock another minute off my time. Then did 5mins on the rower n weights. How're you? Italy any sunnier?? It's becoming really autumny here in the uk... :(

hey claire you are putting me to shame. I haven't been working out. I'm back at work and I'm chasing trains and buses all day and 2 nights a week i get home around 8 pm and I dont want to do anything. I need do better.. and now I'm packing my lunch which is usually low carb bread and deli meats or egg sandwich and I'm eating them on the go. I have to find time to sit down and eat properly..

The weather is crazy here. It was rainy and cold and windy now its sunny and a bit warmer. You dont know how to dress. hey I'm coming to London In Nov we have to meet up and go shopping :D

I need to do better too More.. hoping my friend hurrys up back off leave so she joins and drags me to some classes when i'm not on shift. Need to keep it varied else i get bored (i get bored easily!). The weather's pretty changeable here too but that's the uk for ya i guess. I really need to get me some sunshine, i'm not used to being so pale n pasty!! Whatcha doing in london then??

It is good to have a friend to go with and motivate you. The problem is most of my friends are lazier than me LOL..

I'm actually going to visit a friend in london do some shopping and I hate to admit this, but I want to see the Twlight film in english :sigh:, I know it will be filled with giggling teenagers. I refused to see any film dubbed over. I prefer to see them in original language with subtitles.. so I choose to come that weekend and see the film and shop and etc..

I haven't been to london in flippin yrs... i get a bit scared when i get too far from the coast lol.. all those people rushing to get nowhere. Long way to come to go shopping and watch a film though lol.. you sound as spontaneous as me. :) Haha..

spontaneous or just plain crazy LOL.. I like travelling and London isnt that far from me just a 2 hour plane ride. I'm from the USA, Ive always been envious and jealous of you europeans. You can take a low cost airline to so many countries on a weekend. Trying to go to another city in your state in the US is hassle and a lot of cities are too far to travel. I'm taking advantage of the travelling while I'm living in Europe

Italy to london in 2hrs? Blimey, thought italy was further away than that. Cyprus is about 4.5hrs if i remember correctly. I love travelling too and that's one thing i do miss from leaving the raf. Sadly my wages don't stretch to travelling at the moment though.

I understand about the salary part believe me. but yep its only 2 hours and maybe 15 minutes...

Morning claire how are you today hun?

Morning Claire, morning all.

How do you pair :)

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
Fridge raiders (BBQ flavour - never again!!) 5
S. Klix coffee 1
D. Breakfast mix salad box 7
Jelly 0.5

14 already!!

T. Should've been chicken kebab but the shop cocked my order up and then also got lost. Was starving so had two slices of burgen soya n linseed bread toasted with butter n peanut butter on... 25 lol

39 for day.. oopsy

Morning Claire, bloody shop, that's a shame love.

Hi Claire, take care of yourself hun, I know how I'd feel if I lost Missy.

Thanks guys, i'm ok. Not been back home to parents yet though so will feel weird going back n he's not there snoring away in his usual spot. Just been to put car in for service n mot, dreading the bill this afternoon :( boo... Just walked the 20mins back and will walk back to collect it later. Legs are achy from gym so will do them good. Mum had her wi at sw last night and is 2lb down bless her. I think i'm heading for another sts this week lol...

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
D. 2 egg omlette with grated cheddar 1

No idea on tea yet. Going to try and get a load of water down me neck today as reckon i've not had enough over last couple days.

Hi Claire, maybe it's time to resurrect the water thread?

S. Coffee with milk n sweetner 1

1l water... Busy doing housework atm whilst waiting for the car to be done. Really fancy going away somewhere n doing something on my days off. I think when i spend all week working and also on duty when it gets to rest days i have the urge to just get away from it all and see somewhere else. Thing is though, all my mates are flipping working which is just damn typical as i only get one weekend off in 4!! Gutted. I'm not v.good at the whole resting thing and i find it impossible to sit and do nothing lol.

S. Coffee with milk n sweetner 1

1l water... Busy doing housework atm whilst waiting for the car to be done. Really fancy going away somewhere n doing something on my days off. I think when i spend all week working and also on duty when it gets to rest days i have the urge to just get away from it all and see somewhere else. Thing is though, all my mates are flipping working which is just damn typical as i only get one weekend off in 4!! Gutted. I'm not v.good at the whole resting thing and i find it impossible to sit and do nothing lol.

Hey BC - just popped on to say hi, haven't been on the forums much lately. Sorry to hear you've had some bad news. I know what you mean about weekends (off) - I'm lucky that I don't work weekends, but even then I spend most of sat and sun catching up on housework, shopping, washing, ironing etc etc and before I know it - the week starts again. Hope the car bill isn't too bad.

Hi Claire, maybe it's time to resurrect the water thread?

Hey Jim - Water thread, what water thread? Be interested to read it from an Atkins point of view - have read about the goodness of water and how it helps / speed weightloss if you're on a VLCD.

Domino there's a 'what are you drinking' thread on the atkins board as well as 'what are you eating'. We set it up initially to remind us all to drink more and spur us on.

Back