Step 1 Sole Source + Claire's Diary

Claire_D

Hi all,

I have been reading everyone's fab stories over this past week, so decided to register and get a bit more involved! - Plus I need motivation!

Well....I started on Monday, which means I am on Day 5 of the CD diet and to be honest, i'm not finding it too hard - well up until now, which is why i decided to get through this moment of weakness by writing it down! aha

I had a sneaky peaky look on the scales this morning and i'm (unofficially) 7lbs down, which is great but....I WANT A SANDWICH!!

I've been doing SS & SS+ on and off for the past few day, but tbh eggs and chicken aren't doing it for me at the moment. I know its diffiuclt and the results speak for themselves when you stick to the diet 100% - which I have done, and do plan to!

Me and my boyfriend are going to the German Market tomorrow in Bham and maybe i'm just making excuses to break the diet, so i can have a few drinks and some food tomorrow - naughty I know!

My plan is to take my shakes with me and stick to the diet 100% - but I am questioning my willpower at the moment and just hope I don't break!

Help! xx :(

Hi Claire!

How was Germany and are you still on the plan?

all the best!

Back