Claire's Healthy Eating Diary

claireyfairey

My counsellor has suggested I give up Weight Watchers for the time being....sadly it's been feeding an eating disorder which I thought was years dead, but it's back and the opposite this time - I am emotionally over-eating. My counsellor suggested I focus on eating healthily right now, which is what I'm trying to do :) I'd like to keep a diary here so I can follow my progress and hope to beat the junk and over eating :)

Today:
Breakfast: Bowl of porridge with raisins, honey and almonds. Cup of tea.

Lunch: Leftover quorn chili with some wholemeal pasta stirred in. Tinned pineapple with fat free greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey.

Dinner: Southern fried chicken goujons, spicy potato wedges and salad with a drizzle of garlic and herb dressing.

Last edited:
Sounds like a yummy day. Good luck with the new plan and getting a balanced relationship with food back xx

Thanks moonlights :)

Today:

B: Wholemeal toast with lurpak light and marmite. 2 cups of tea.
L: Salad bar from uni (grated carrot, beetroot, couscous and small amount of pasta salad) with a pot of tuna in light mayo. Layered yogurt from uni (muesli, naturala yogurt and small amount of chocolate sauce). 1 kiwi.

No idea what to do for tea because I'm quite poorly today. Burning up and sore throat, which sucks cos I've got so much uni work to do and a big presentation to give on Friday - argh!

Edit - oh dear. Poorly-ness gave way to a bit of naughty eating...shared a tin of chicken soup with my daughter and had half a wholemeal roll with lurpak light....then OH bought home KFC cos he knew I was poorly, so had 2 boneless chicken strips, a very small portion of chips, a corn on the cob and some gravy....ooops.

Never mind, it wasn't particularly terrible eating, I didn't have much...

Last edited:
Back