Claire's journey :)

Day 12...

Feeling REALLY crap to say the least.
Just wanna eat eat eat and feel like i am destined to be fat forever.

Changed my Goal weight for CD today. I have decided i'm going to do CD SS until i'm just under 11stone then thats a stone out of the way hopefully quickly. Then after that i am going to do SS+ until i'm on target.

I am even considering staying on either 1 or 2 CD shakes/bars and a healthy meal for good? i mean... if i am going out for lunch - then go but other days where im not doing anything like that just stick to the SS+ ??

Today i am feeling really depressed. And have cried loads today and yesterday... i don't know what for.. just things were getting on top of me. To make me feel LOADS better i have to work .. tomorrow all day, sat all day, sun all day, monday all day and tuesday and then i have Alevel results on thursday... I REALLY HOPE I GET TO 11 STONE BY RESULTS DAY?!!!!

I just wanna be skinny NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

*takes some more water*

God help me to speed this up lol.

keep ya posted :)

x

i was 'told off' for only having 2 cd meals aday, apparently it can actually slow down your weight loss if you dont have the 3rd.....althou now i plan my meals diff, i have shake for brekkie , then half a soup well watered down(it actually tastes better) and have a shake into a mousse, then after my chicken salad i have a bar....having half soup half mousse at lunch is good, feels like ive had loads!!!with regard to 'picking' i cant help myself, so i keep pieces of cooked chicken breast in fridge and juts pick at that,,,,its pure protein and well ive lost alot in 4 weeks so it certainly isnt doing abd things!!
hope u feel better soon, apparently alot of people get quite emotional on this diet in the first week, probably coz you are feeling a bit poorly is making you low....
xxxxxx

Thanks for the reply.

yeah i guess so!
Feeling rather pants doesnt help.
I usually hide how i feel and dont often cry... these last few days ive cried so much lol over silly things too. Feeling quite alone though... being on this diet doesnt help as i just want a few of my mates to come over, watch a film and eat loads of melted choccie like we usually do :(

Wanting the weight loss to speed up a bit too. Got results day next thursday.. so i have exactly a week to lose 8 pounds.
That aint gna happen :'(

x

REALLY wanting to give up again today.

I mean. As soon as i get off this diet - i will still miss the chocolate and everything else.
today i am craving chicken, chocolate, bread, pizza, chips, pasta.
EVERYTHING i wont really be allowed to have even when i'm off this diet.
Why is it so hard :(
I really think i am destined to be fat. I so desperatly want to be skinny... but the need to eat food that i LIKE is so much greater at the moment.

please God .. just make me skinny with minimal effort.

On top of that...i have results day next week.
I JUST NEED TO EAT :'(

Exactly 2 weeks in... 14th day. It doesn't get any easier does it?
Got my weigh in first thing tomorrow morning.

Feel like shitte though as i havnt drank half as much water as i am supposed to this week - meaning i've lost less weight. last week was 5 pounds and i weighed this morning at 11.7 meaning ive lost an additional 3 pounds :( hoping for more.. maybe i'm being too hopeful.

Been invited out for dinner on wednesday :(
i've put it off so much its getting ridiculous. i have NO social life. So i have decided i will go on wednesday as it is my results day on the thursday. I will eat chicken tikka - no sauce. As long as they either grill or oven bake it i will be ok :)

by thursday i was hoping to have lost a stone.. and ive only lost 8 pounds so far :( so no chance of another 4 -5 pounds in 4-5 days... well. maybe. We will see.

Not feeling too great. working too hard at work with too many freaking hours. and stressing about results and moving is taking its toll. Along with the non-eating thing. LOL.

so many questions... which no-one has answered :(
x

3 lbs in a week is good for me!
On a normal diet you'd expect to lose 1-2 lbs a week, don't complain!

Just got back from my camp, I've lost 3 lbs this week and am quite prous :) because yesterday I was like 'nahhh, screw the diet' and ate bad bad baaad things lol.

I'm going back on 810 because I can't stop myself from cheating on 1000!

x

Welcome back jennikay.. missed ya!!

had my WI today... 11 stone 5 :D :party0038: meaning i've lost 10 pounds!! WOOOHOOO!!

However.. i've had a REALLY bad day today - worked dragged unbelievably. And had stupid men at work waving their mcDonalds in my face for an hour. I simply said "if i wanted it, i could have it - i just choose not!!"

but i REALLLY wanted it! lol.
i got home.. had my soup - well half of it, and decided i wanted a piece of toast .. so i had that. now i feel TRES bad!

tomorrows another day! Got the rest of the night left... just wanna eat the last packet of cheese and onion crisps in the cupboard! :(

wondering when its time for me to move up the plan??
my BMI is 25.5 now.. so nearly normal!
I'm starting to crave food now more than ever, and its getting me down and making me VERRRRRYYY emotional - ask the OH lol.

hmm.

suggestions?
xx

I'd move up to SS+, because SS to 810 is a pretty big jump, and you'll have to be on 810 pretty soon!

Well done on resisting the McDonalds, I have to say that would be eeeaaasy for me because I find it disgusting lol.

I tried a dairy milk on Monday and it was the most sugary disgusting thing I'd eaten in months, I had one square and gave the rest away!
Left me running back into the naafi for a bottle of water, haha.

x

haha!!
god i wouldnt turn away diary milk :(

yeah i thik when i get to 11stone ill go on SS+ then.

thats a good idea :D

Thanks for all your support jennikay :)

xxx

So.. not posted on here for a few days.

Had my Alevel results yestrday.... i had BCC which was ok... but when i found out i was 2 marks off an A in RE and 4 marks off a B in french - i was GUTTED to say the least. Anyway - nothing to be worried about as I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO CARDIFF :D:D:D
:party0038:

So i ammmm a happy bunny. The parents took me and OH to Cardiff yesterday to view some flats - we have 2 potential (one a masionnette and the other just a large ground floor modern flat)
So we will be making phone calls today! dead chuffed :)

food wise its been ridiculous. Yesterday was results day - and we were in cardiff and i forgot to bring my bar so i was gutted to say the least ... however i had already decided i was going to have a SS+ days from then on. So i had grilled chicken and lettuce - no dressings... and only drank water until last night when i had a small glass of wine and 3 malibu and diet cokes :( i justified myself at the time for celebration - now im not so sure lol . I got on the scales this morning .. i have weighed for a few days... AND IM STILL 11 STONE 5 ???? what is up with that? its my weigh day on sunday... i swear if i havnt lost at least 3 pounds i will be distraught. however i havnt been drinking no where near the amount of water im supposed to - so today i will glug away.
Taking my brothers to cinema to see chipmunks or something like that... so will bring my bar while they munch on their popcorn :)
and glugggg glugg away!!

wish me luck for the rest of the day :)

x

Last edited:
Well done :)

I got AAAB (B in Chemistry - I have no idea how I find Chemistry so difficult and Further Maths easy!)
So my hopes of Imperial College may come true :D

Yep, water is really really important!
I've been drinking more water the past few days and I've noticed a definite difference.
Extra water helps get rid of those lil blips :D

So combining alcohol with not enough water and I'm not surprised you haven't lost!
I didn't drink enough water last week and barely lost anything at all.

x

Back