Claire's Juddd ...

Well done on your dd Claire, good luck for your wi :D

That is the beauty of JUDDD... Don't feel guilty because you ate something you couldn't count calories for on your UD..... You will be just fine!!

Good job! Keep it up!

Let us know how your WI goes tomorrow... I WI also! YIKES!

Good luck for weigh in this morning
I had a little peek this morning and found I am losing

you will be fine
cant wait till I get home from work so I can see how you have done

I LOST 5 POUNDS!!

Cant quite believe it as only been 6 days!! :) So I am delighted!

Roll on another week :)x

:happy096: Well done Claire!!! Fantastic going, don't you just love juddd??? LOL! :D

5lb is amazing well done
I am getting quite excited about my weigh in too with all these positive results

Well DD today and so far I have had

Water
1 can of diet pepsi

I am going to try and not eat much on dds as I do not find it difficult (depending what I am doing )

It is ok to do this is it?? As long as I am eating enough on UD !!

x

Yes if you want you can eat nothing at all on a dd (they only say 20% as most people couldn't face totally fasting every other day), as long as you don't go over your dd limit of cals you're doing great.

From the reading I have done total fasting would be the best way to follow the plan
but it would make it more difficult for most people so they say have a % of your normal day - so if you want to have nothing or very nearly nothing and you can do it - then go for it

Thats me finished on my DD today!!

I have had 4 litres of water (at least hehe)
2 cups of tea
2 cans of diet coke (2)
packet of wotsits (95)
Walkers Baked 35g bag (149)

Total 246 Really pleased with myself today :D

Ooh Robbie on Xfactor mmmmm ...!!

xx

Really good going there Claire, are you looking forward to your ud tomorrow?! I am :) Planning a banana and some wholemeal toast for breakfast :D

Yes I am looking forward to UD hehe!! I have no plans what to have yet Yikes!! sure ill sort it out!!

Away for early night .. always seem to be early on DD :)

xx

Claire you are not the only one that needs an early night on a dd
I do too - partly to stop me wanting food - partly because I am usually cold and I also am genuinely tired at the end of a dd

hope you enjoy your UD for me it is a DD

I intend to enjoy my upday but not over the top .. Im still going to try count my calories :) xx

You are doing great Claire!!! Keep it up!

Thank you!!

Well not had as good a day as I had hoped!!

Ended up spending most of the day out and have not been feeling that hungry!! Since we ate out for lunch I have not been able to ass my calories!

This is what I have had :

Half a cajun chicken pannini & handfull of chips and some salad
Chicken burger in bun
Mini Milk
3 maltesers
and about 5 onion ring crisps
2 cans of diet coke
1 and a half litres of water YIKES better try some more!!

I know this does not sound alot for an UD but I am not in the slightest bit hungry!! Do you think this is enough?? Gonna have a cup of tea soon and try more water!!

Im actually looking forward to DD!

xx

it says on the website that on up days you should eat to your hunger and that your appetite may be reduced - so if that is enough for you its enough

enjoy your down days - they are far easier to control arent then :)

Back