Claire's Juddd ...

I agree if you were full, then you ate to your appetite. Plus you had bread today and that tends to fill you up.
Good day though, your doing well

Yes if that's all you feel like eating then stick with that, I'm the other way usually on up days lol! Although has been getting better recently, the first week I wasn't hungry at all and was struggling to eat enough, the second week I went mad and just wanted to eat everything on up days. Now it's levelled off a bit.

That is why I like this diet so much..... It gives me control again with my food....Its not a free - for - all everyday eating food plan! LOL One day is 100% controlled... I still have the decision on what I want to eat, but it is restricted, which puts me in control! I love it!

Thanks everyone!!

DD for me today!! Finished for the day:

Quavers Big Eat (149)
Mini Twister (45)
3 litres of water
2 cans of diet coke (2)
cup of tea

Total today 196 calories WhooHoo!!

I have felt really good today!!

Got my wii and was playing it yesterday non stop and my body is sore today so no exercise today lol!!

Oh and got my book today .. Away to bed to have a read :):)

Looking forward to UD :)

xx

Claire you are amazing
its a dd for me today but I know I wont stick to your calorie intake

enjoy your up day

You are doing GREAT! Keep it up!!! GRATS!

You're doing amazingly well Claire! Well done hun x

Sorry not been on much last few days! Been busy busy busy!!

I had a great UD yesterday but woke up feeling sick and very ill this morning so I had a medium day today and having my DD tomorrow!!

I will be on tomorrow to catch up with diaries and to see how you are all doing!!

Mucho Love and thanks for all the support, you guys are GREAT:D:D x

Aw hope you're feeling better soon Claire, I hate feeling sick not nice :( Take care hun x

How are you feeling? Any better?

Sorry I have been like a stranger but pleased to note that I am back on the straight :):)

Friday was a great DD

Sat had a wedding and lots of alcohol yikes

Sunday BAD DAY

Monday Tried on my wedding dress and it fits!! My Mum took me for cake after it she was crying with joy and couldnt say no haha!!

Today DD

water 2 litres so far
Quavers
2 cans of diet coke
Cup of tea

Glad to be back with you's :)

Away to catch up with all your diaries etc ..

xxxx

Aww, when are you getting married Claire? Glad you're back on track and back with us, sure you'll be fine xxx

How is it going?

Back