** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Hiya hun, what you up to today?

Hey babes,

Not up to much really. Boiler's still playing up so just had to do washing up boiling the kettle lol which took forever and was a pain in the butt. Other than that, just eaten a mim for dinner. Playing on the pc this afternoon.

How about yourself??

Hi Claire,
Whens the next shift starting? Dont think I could do shifts, especially the night ones.
Hope youve had a nice weekend, apart from the boiler playing up.
x

Back on earlies on Weds hun. Out to tea weds night. Then 11hr early thurs then out for tea with the shift. Then lates over the weekend followed by nights.

Weekend's been chilled out so far. Had to boil a kettle to do the washing up earlier - not fun. Want a shower, can't have one... lol. Not fun.

There is nothing worse when you cant get on a do whats the norm, just like when lecky goes off we all say we will use the microwave, duh. We used to live in a old cottage that only had a fire for heating the hot water, so every morning i had to wash my hair in freezing water as we used to use the hot the night before in the bath. That was a long time ago.

Well enjoy the rest of the weekend

Right I just bought plain milled flax... Stay tuned for my opinion on MIMS!!

Hey misses. x

Well you were right... I was missing out!! Sitting here eating a mim with cinnamon and a cup of coffee... Heaven! It feels so naughty tho surely they are really high in carb?

Morning hun...

Wi today showed 201lbs exactly so hopefully still going down. Got up to 205 before on the weird gain thing. Was down to 199.4.

S. Tikka flavoured chicken pieces

Fancied a decent coffee this afternoon, a change from instant yet not paying coffee house prices. I enjoy going to costa etc when meeting mum in her dinner hour but although i love going i begrudge paying their prices to take home n sit on my tod.

Well.... i found these in my local co-op -

normal_18161_1.jpg

Just brewed one off and they're really nice.

Yay bet your glad you stuck with it now!!! You will be past 199 before you know it x

Oh gosh i so hope so!! Getting so frikking annoyed with it now. Hmm, coffee was nice and barely touched the sides, may have to have another in a few mins. Just looking at a bumper pack on their website...

I used to drink little individual filter coffees like that from M&S years ago - lovely Claire. :)

Pleased the weight is going down too - that was one of those totally random and mysterious gains.

Yeah they're really nice and make a nice change to instant.

The weight thing is really really frustrating. I'm hardly eating any carbs atm yet it's hardly shifting to any great degree.

Back