** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Hi claire - good youve found some nice coffee - dh likes those too (im a tea fan instead :) )

Also spotted you've been making the pie - yummer - must remember to put it back on my menu!

Morning Claire

morning love x

Mmmm I love mims!!

Haha, yeah me too and helps with the erm downstairs whilst i'm not eating as much veg atm to cut back on carbs a bit. Wish i was losing more though.

I eating loads of veg ATM and still having probs!!! Mims do your work!!

For what its worth Claire cutting out mims actually seems to have worked for me. Im finally seeing the scales going down and I think thats why.

Same for me Joanne, i tried mims twice, two days in a row and saw my weight go up both days (since i am a scale addict) and then i cut them out and found it hard to lose for a little while. luckily i'm back to losing now, but i'm staying away from flaxmeal for a while and sticking to the original diet xxx

OH DEAR GOD PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please don't let it be those that are stalling me!??!

The past few days i've only really had a mim n then meat n salad as a main meal n that's it so duno what else it could be. I've tended to be ok on citrics but even cut the squash out for the last couple of weeks.

I tend to only have a mim when it feels like I need one for erm going or if I'm desperate for something that feels carby. So that's usually 1 a week, cut in half and had over two days. I think daily ones might be a bit much for me - but I think it's because the fibre in them swells up and hangs on to water, so I'm not sure if it would be an actual stall or just a bit of excess water.

That's interesting!! I will see how I get on with them.. I just bought some cocoa stuff too!! It could be that Claire!!!

Oh i soooooooooooo hope not - i'd be lost doing low carb without them!!! They're so convenient, especially as breakfast for me when on the early shifts. The cocoa one is my favourite!!!

Well this is my second day having them so I will weigh in tmro ( today was my weigh in but forgot :-0) and let u know

I hope not too after just finding them!

Hiya Claire

Ref the mims - i always follow the adage - all things in moderation - includes mims, excludes carbs :D
Xx

Back