** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Thanks Hun. Just need to figure out whether I can stick with exante properly for the most part n have the odd meal or whether to go the whole hog back onto low carb.

i know when im back from cuba i will be going on atkins full tilt clean and green baby!

yeah ur right claire meat is getting so exp!

yeah me too..i am waiting on a payrise

Evening Claire... It's so miserable being skint! X

Dont feel bad sweetie - the key is to try and find what works for you. No right or wrong - good luck
Xxxx

Morning Claire, yes Katie's right love.

Feel so wiped out today. Have just slept on n off really. Must get up n get some water down my neck at the very least. Decided tonight's tea will be meat n salad.

Hiya Claire, don't worry about feeling bad! I had the same dilemma a few weeks before Christmas too....splurged out on a box and then couldn't stomach it after 2 days!

I then went in an almighty binge....that's how bad it made me feel!!

I sold the rest.....! But can't tell you where as I'll get bollock£d for it by the monitors like last time ;0p

And know how you feel wanting payday to hurry up! But at least we only have to wait until next weekend, not like some of those poor ******* that get paid at the end of the month!

I'm back on nights tonight, not relishing the thought either as it's far too cold to be rolling around n fighting!

Chin up chicken xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that post hun, has actually made me feel a bit better about things. Can't believe there's someone who thinks the same way I do too, scary.

Tonight is gonna be mixed kebab ordered in with lettuce, cucumber n mayo. Will have to get some shopping done tmoz as back to work Sunday for three days. Then three days leave n four rd's so a nice lil break for my bday. Really ready for it too. Working crimbo n new yr etc has been mega busy with min staff.

Funny how stars keep coming out of mouth too, could of sworn I swore instead ;0p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back