** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Ha haaaaaa!!!!!!!! U got that too.....although Laura isn't warped like us ;0p

My eldest is 20 this year :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha yes it's that sick sense of humour we have that is a must in the profession lol. Needed it today after one particular job lol.

Just having a cuddle with lil kitty :)

Hate the craving for sweet things I get after eating tea. Bah.

oh you two are so bad!

Oh dear not too much of a horrendous one I hope!!!

I just tried sugar free jelly......al I can say after one spoonful is yuk!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

of course claire ;-) just got some pics taken of me in full bridal regalia lol im as high as a kite!!

just too short

you too x

B. 2 eggy wegs, 1 sossie
D. Iceberg, cucumber, can of tuna n garlic mayo. Cubes of Cheshire.
T. Chicken broth, 3 rashers bacon with small salad of lettuce n cucumber.

D. 1 coffee n cream, 2 coffees n milk, water, 1 can coke zero.

Last edited:
Oh my god I'm shattered. Was really needing a decent nights sleep but the cat had other ideas n she spent literally the entire night meowing her head off. N being deaf it was very loud. Desperately tried to ignore her till she stopped but I'm sure the neighbours will complain cos she was so loud. Reckon I've had about an hrs kip in total. Not the best start to my leave. Tmoz I've now gotta take my grandma up to the hozzy about an hr away to see her consultant dude.

Know the feeling, I wonder if it is something to do with full moon just now;)

My boy was on the prowl, scratching, meowing and running hyper - must be something weird going on.

Hope the trip to the hospital goes well with your Gran.:)

Isn't that strange that she's deaf but still meows. Has she been spayed? Could be that she's in season, she's about the right age. I had an oriental that came into season at 11 weeks old!!

Where cats are conserned nothing would surprise me.:)

I would imagine she meows to let you now something is wanted, mine sure does. Trouble is figuring out what he wants ;)

Morning Claire love, how long are you on leave for?

I think ur right Lisa. She was the same for two nights last month. She literally has not shut up for more than 2 mins the entire night. I'm so tired I feel dizzy. Thank god I'm not in work today.

Off for 8 day jim including today.

Back