** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Ooh - i like those. Worf especially:). One of my cats is called spikey - after the vampire in buffy lol:D. All teeth and claws but actually rather a softie!

Our old cats were called gizmo and lizzie

we have 3 hens nugget, korma and kiev!!

Awww Claire, Kitty is so beautiful.

Isn't it funny that we've both ended up with cute cats - one blonde, one brunette :) :)

Are you going to get pet insurance? I've been looking at websites all day, think the best deal seems to be Argos, amazingly.

Aww cheers for that tip susie Hun. Ye I'm defo gonna check out pet insurance. Especially as she was at deaths door when she was handed in at the vets. I'm hoping with her being a lil baby still they'll do a better deal than an older cat that may have health issues etc. Her only problem is her deafness but she's a house cat so hopefully that'll be ok. How old is yours? He/she? How old etc.... :)

Bren u do make me smile! X

Oh Claire, have had Cats virtually my whole life, just that Finn is far too boisterous to introduce a kitty to, when he is gone the plan is 2 kitties and then maybe a couple of border terriers when we retire.......
I do miss having a kitty but just not a good idea right now (and you WILL be a Cat Slave lol xxxx)

LOL I'm a slave and Shirl isn't even mine :)

Not sure how old she is, maybe a year or two? Here's another pic from her proud servant :)

003.jpg

Aww ur puddy tat is so cute!! They're like yin n yang lol. They have similar eyes n face, just total opposite colour! :)

Bren, sounds like you've got things all planned out! Aww older cats are great as they have their personality all set by then. Kitty's new favourite toy appears to be my Altberg work boots lol.

Morning Claire, how's the new shift roster going?

Back