** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

It's a way of life for me now Claire, carbs just don't agree with me.

Hi Claire, good to "see" you:) happy new year!
Xx

Oh good luck tonight - hope the drunkards behave and there aren't too many fights - I'm working 16-2am not dispatching tonight but taking the calls eek x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Phew. Work was crazy. 2.5hrs late off in the end lol. Managed to get some cold plain roast chicken n a shake down but not nearly enough water. Just too darn busy. Home now n had three boiled eggs n a cuppa for brekkie. Will have a shake when I wake up later n am at parents for tea which is apparently salad stuff n things to pick at so I'll choose the low carb stuff. Night all :)

You must be exhausted Claire... Sleep well ! :)

Oh bless you - sleep well - I had an easy night in the end - just doing PNC checks - lol - back in for last one today then 2 days off yayyyyyy - sleep well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning!!

Morning Claire, very Atkins friendly then :D

Yep. My intention is to do mainly exante for a month n mix in low carb meals when I need to n then move back over to low carb properly to carry on losing

In the spirit of susie thought if upload a couple of kitty kat pics. Both from my parents Xmas day, she'd had a fright so hid under the Xmas tree once she was brave enough to come out from behind the sofa. N the other is when she managed to get inside their tv cabinet. It looks like she's in jail lol.

Attachments

• image-3608722563.jpg
    image-3608722563.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image-1627080820.jpg
    image-1627080820.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 28
She had a scarey moment lol. Everyone arrived at once Xmas morning n the dog was running round which made the cat run round in a crazed state, as they do. She ran straight into the fireplace n into some large brass fire branches my dad got from the fire brigade when he left. They came down with such a thud. Missed her so she wasn't hurt, just shaken up. But then spent two hrs behind the sofa with huge eyes n growling. She'd just come out in the tree pic.

This was back home at mine playing with her new toys n having a snooze afterwards.

Attachments

• image-1852744058.jpg
    image-1852744058.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 23
  • image-3118180747.jpg
    image-3118180747.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 23
Back