** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

I've never had haloumi, looked at the packet on the shelves and put it back as no idea what it tastes like and what on earth do you do with it!

It's quite mild, a lil salty n herby. I like mine cut into slices then grilled or fried in small amount of olly oil. Have also had it grated onto spag Bol before which was nice.

morning Claire, yum yum on the haloumi, I must go and buy some, i haven't had any in a long time

Morning Clairre

Hope you have a lovely day :) xx

Evening. Chaotic day at work. Started at 7 n didn't stop flying round job to job till early afternoon. Then had a migraine. Probably due to tiredness, not having chance to eat till the afternoon n stress with lots going on at the mo. afternoon went more steady.

B. Nope
D. Quiche from brekkie. Some of tuna salad but very quickly gave it up as a bad job as just wasn't feeling it. Few slices salami n chorizo.
T. Not feeling it. Don't start work till 1700 tmoz so gonna have a Bacardi n coke zero to try numb my brain a bit.

Nah I feel fine. Don't tell Laura cos she'll get onto me but got bloody toothache :-( Lucky I have no appetite really! Lol.

Just spoken to grandma before she goes into hozzy tmoz. Sigh.

its too late claire!!! i read it!! u better get yourself to the dentist hun...it will get worse if you put it off x

Back