** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Awwww bless you Claire, that sounds like it was an awful day, no wonder you pranged the car, your head must have been all over the place. Glad Kitty is feeling better today, have you noticed that in the picture her shaved area looks like a heart? Hope you are both having a much better day today xxxxx

Aww yeah it does :) It's where she's got her lil leggy curled up. Can see how thick her fur really is now with it shaved thru. So pleased she's eating a little cat noms n her eyes are normal sized again. Was horrid with her mahoosive pupils. Reading on the net most people's pets seem to be up n about like normal not long after but some take a couple days. Guess she's gonna be the latter.

Gutted about my car too. Main thing is that it's cosmetic. Wasn't used to parking there n having the wall stick out n like u say my head was a shed.

B. Sf jelly
D. Leftover kebab meats n garlic mayo. Brew with soy milk.

Need to do big shop :-( Not leaving kitty today though. Might see if there's a decent time slot available for delivery.

Afternoon my poor lovely Claire and Kitty - big big hugs to you both, sorry I didn't get online last night and missed what was a horrible day for you. Poor granny, that just sounds horrendous, how is she doing today?

And brave Kitty, she will be right as rain now she's eating cat food - do you have Dreamies? Orbs loves them - although they have gone from being an occasional treat to an every night at 10pm treat....:D

Evening claire, sorry you had such a bad day - hope all improving xxx

Hey lovely lot :)

Kitty is doing ok. Im doing ok, I think. Weird time at the moment, emotions all over the shop.

Todays menu lol

B. Jelly
D. Leftover mixed kebab meat heated up
T. Leftover mixed kebab meat cold

D. Three brews with soy milk, just having a hot choc with dash of soy n cream.

Asda delivery tmoz teatime. No idea what I'll survive on till then lol.

Oh kitty looks so adorable Claire!!! How are you doing now... I'm not surprised you're all over the place with your emotions!!! Just take care xx

Bless you!! Hugs xxx

Morning Claire, hope you feel better today love.

Really glad you got to speak to your Grandma, that should have perked you up a bit hopefully, wish there was something I could do to take the grey stuff away ................... :hug99:

I feel a lot better having spoken to her n would u believe it I can actually see a bit of blue sky n sun out my window :)

Finally got the jewellery delivery. Also finally got my letter from the taxman. I put a claim in for having to launder my uniform. Cheque for £65.25 n tax code has been adjusted to take effect for the future :) not much but better in my pocket than theirs.

Yay no sooner had I posted it arrived! Not a lot of food for ya dosh these days.. Lol. Delivery bloke was three times the size of me so I hoiked the two heaviest trays up in a oner n left him the last one to bring up to the flat lol.

Back