** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Great to hear kitty and grandma more like themselves. Have a good weekend:)
Xxx

Evening Claire, sounds like you are feeling a bit brighter, am very glad cos I don't like it when you are so down xxxx

Yeah I'm feeling more myself for sure Bren. Not so down in the dumps. Still feeling stressed out but meh. Lol.

Time to scrub my work boots, got covered in mud trudging thru a field in work today lol. Typical. Clean uniform as first day back in n now washing it again. Packup done for tmoz. Can't be arsed with tea. Not massively hungry n don't have the energy to cook. Five hrs broken kip is crappy. Downloaded a sleep cycle app which charts ur movement thru the night do as to determine what phase of sleep yr in. Quite interesting really. Then if u set an alarm it wakes u in a window of time leading to it when ur at ur lighter sleep so u wake feeling half awake. Doesn't help when I'm up at 5.30 tho lol.

Evening Claire... Love your kitty pics. Xx

Heya sweetie. Kitty kat is my lil lady. I'd be lost without her now. She's a rescue cat. Handed in at a vets at 7wks old almost dead with flu. Found roaming the streets. She's deaf so a house cat as way too dangerous to let her out. It's hard when she's naughty tho as hard to discipline a deaf cat. She's not scared of water so water spray would have no effect lol.

Oh bless her! Xx

Yeah she's a sweetheart n I love her to bits. She wakes me up most nights meowing the place down. I think it's just cos she wakes up n then gets temporarily unnerved n even tho she knows I'm in my room she has to see me to be sure. Once she's seen me n I've said hello she'll go back to sleep.

Oh love her! Xx

I take her round mum n dads now n again then let her explore their big garden on her harness n lead. She was funny the first time I put her on their grass. She just stood there all wide legged not knowing how to walk on it lol. But then she was only about 4 months old then n the grass came up past her knees.

LOL am loving hearing about Kitty, she loves you to bits - and I'm so glad both she and your granny are doing better! :)

Sorry about your 5.30am though - I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep (and wake up at least twice for the loo!) so am going to try some organic camomile tonight.

Mmm it's awful when it's so dark in the morning - but it will be spring soon and then everything will be better, Auntie Susie promises :)

I noticed when on the way back to the station it was still light at almost 1700. I love spring n summer :) Feel so much upbeat when I've seen the sun.

That sleep cycle thing sounds interesting, wonder if it would work as well with you constantly changing when you (try) to sleep.

Love the mental picture I have of Kitty in the garden now :D xx

Ugh. 5.30 this morning was GHASTLY. Really didn't wanna get up. I hate having SAD. Mega busy day in work with couple of tricky jobs, one mentally n the other emotionally. No time for dinner but managed my snacks to see me thru.

B. Two scrambledy eggs
S. Chorizo, salami, cheshire n cheddar

Just home from work n nomming some jelly. Think tea will be pancakes :)

Ooo forgot. Nommed a mini bag of pork scratchings on the way home lol.

N ta hun. Just relaxing n fussing kitty for a bit before thinking about eating something. Considering using same salad from today to take back in tmoz.

Back