** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Morning Claire... sorry to read that you're suffering tiredness all the time ... have you thought of looking at supplements? I am taking vit B each day and a good multi vit and vit D3... in fact I rattle when I move! lol

But, they have helped my energy levels big time!

xx

Hey sweetie.

I take b6 n a good multivitamin with pre n pro biotics.

I think I've not been eating enough n regularly enough. Probably not enough water too. I think that'll have to be my mantra this week. Gonna aim for a min of two meals a day n more fluids. Got a strawberry protein shake from h+b yesterday so if I'm not that hungry or don't have time etc at least I can have something. I think it's possible that cos I've not been eating regularly enough when I do eat my body is storing it.

Kitty snuggling up whilst I drink my coffee n cream

Attachments

• image-3224756768.jpg
    image-3224756768.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 13
  • image-2586533878.jpg
    image-2586533878.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 12
B. coffee n cream
D. Three small eggs scrambled properly in a saucepan with a good dollop of butter, two rashers bacon. Tea n soy.

Might try a protein shake.

Afternoon hun - I think that's a spot on comment about you maybe not eating enough - I noticed you had virtually nothing for dinner yesterday!

What about trying smaller sized regular meals and seeing if that suits you?

Hmm maybe you've hit on something there suze. Perhaps I should come out in sympathy for my grandma n do a little n often tactic. It's no excuse I know but such a pain going from different shift times to rest days etc. But I've never done the graze approach. So do u think I should try 1. Eat more overall, 2. Eat less but more often, 3. Up my water. Sounds like a sensible approach I reckon.

Aww Orby is gorgeous, even if she is a naughty Orby today. Lol. Ta for piccies. I wanna stroke her :)

Duvet is a cheapy asda special lol. Quite chuffed how it vaguely matches the wallpaper behind the bed considering it was cheap.

Just having a strawberry protein shake - 1.8g carbs for two spoons in water. Not too bad. Maybe having these now n again will help with the new spreading things out regime. Also got another brew with soy.

Gonna have a look at an old cross-stitch this afternoon.

Claire, what shakes do you use. Mr E gets 'peckish' during the day for something sweet and I wondered whether the shakes that are fruity/chocolately would help him?

Scrap the chicken - nuked it on defrost in the micro for too long. So chucked it n put some pollock in the oven wrapped in tinfoil n drizzled with olly oil n herbs.

Anyone know a cheese sauce recipe??

have you got any cream that you can warm and add some cheese to it? No idea if it will work, just off the top of my head!

Back