** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Here's my tea. Had half of everything going with Susies theme. Will probs have some jelly shortly n the rest of that meal tmoz.

Made the sauce by melting some butter, adding a dollop of sour cream melting grated mature cheddar in bit by bit n seasoning with pepper n worc sauce. Not too bad at all.

Attachments

• image-961138912.jpg
    image-961138912.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 22
Kitty looks gorgeous Claire - so does your bedding and wallpaper... Suits her being white in that setting... Like its all been interior designed around her! Lol xx

In the spirit of Susies little n often idea for me. Tonight I snacked on three slices garlic sossy, piece of cheshire n half measure of protein shake with soy.

Morning all.

Continuing Susies lil n often idea. Or at the very least aiming for three meals of some description per waking hours. Hoping to up liquids too. So fingers crossed.

Morning Claire,

I always followed the old regime of

Breakfast like a King
Lunch like a prince
Dinner like a pauper.

worked for me.

Dug my car out from the snow this afternoon ready for work tmoz. Didn't fancy doing it at 6.15 in the morning lol. Called to see grandparents n had a cuppa. Then went t'asda. £40 n I hardly got anything lol. Got some unsalted almonds for a change for my work packup snacks. 5.2g carbs per 100g :)

3. Tea n milk, coffee n cream n about 8 almonds

Back