** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

I prefer the eat when I am hungry method rather than having set times, my body just doesn't get it!

Why is it that when I am at work I am constantly thinking ahead to the next meal but when I am at home I feel more relaxed around food (unless I am in binge mode which usually happens at weekend?) and yet this week so far, 2 days on holiday, and much better with my food than I have been any weekend for ages..........somebody tell me what is going on in my head please????

Claire, saving on prep time I suppose................ xxx

Morning Claire, now that's an interesting article.

Cooeee all.

Wow. Appetite is back with force today! Wonder if eating more is making me more hungry? N surely that'll make me sts or gain?! I'm confused.

Anyways, felt like I've eaten a lot today yet just got home from work n belly rumbling so had a protein shake to see me thru till tea later.

Food throughout the day -

Two scrambledy eggs
Three slices corned beef
Jelly
40g almonds
Few porky scratchings
Small can salmon with mixed green leaves, cucumber n mustard mayo
Protein shake made up with soy milk n spoon Splenda

Tea will be two pork belly slices n vegs

How does this look??! I can't help but feel a fat greedy bloater today lol.

it doesn't look a lot to me, but then I haven't been doing it that long to have any idea on what a lot is :) no help am I!!!

Hiya!

I'm back at Atkins after low carbing it 12 years ago...moving to th UK from Canada, piling it all back on again(plus some)...then getting a lap band...

Not a big meat eater or egg lover (when I did this before, I lived on protein bars during the day, with a meal at night.

Good luck and I look forward to reading how you are doing for the duration of your journey!

Alikat x

esellek said:
it doesn't look a lot to me, but then I haven't been doing it that long to have any idea on what a lot is :) no help am I!!!

Well I was up for work at 5.20 this morning n that's everything till now so about 12hrs worth.

alikat10 said:
Hiya!

I'm back at Atkins after low carbing it 12 years ago...moving to th UK from Canada, piling it all back on again(plus some)...then getting a lap band...

Not a big meat eater or egg lover (when I did this before, I lived on protein bars during the day, with a meal at night.

Good luck and I look forward to reading how you are doing for the duration of your journey!

Alikat x

Good luck for ur own journey :) These are fan-dabby-dozy folk who are a rock at times when u need em. Some of us are a little cuckoo (mad) though! ;-) lol

you should get yourself on myfitnesspal claire...making sure Im close to the required fat/protein/carbs percentage is major for me as I stopped losing for ages and that was the only thing that helped...oh that and calorie watching..I dont mean really low but keeping it in check was crucial for me...back to the grind for me on monday!!

Bren... Think you're managing better cos you're not stressed with work and daily grind xx

Laura... Think I need to get more in line with MFP as well ! X

Claire ... Will be really interested to see if the new increase in food gives you a loss x

Morning Claire, doesn't look a lot to me either, I wonder if you've been in starvation mode and your body won't release any fat.

Packup done for work. Pretty similar to yesterday. Just having a shake n gonna meet mum for a costa flat white with soy on the way to work.

Protein shake made up with a tsp Splenda n a spoon of fibre
Costa flat white with soy
Tin of sardines, mixed green leaves, cucumber n mustard mayo
Couple cubes cheese - Mexican cheddar n Cheshire
Small bag scratchings
Two eggs
Two slices corned beef
30g almonds
Jelly

Hi Claire

I am counting the carbs closely in fitday. Main reason is because the first time I did Atkins I lost weight really well initally annd then stopped. Couldn't understand it but looking back realised that it was my DH's generous hand with the cream - think I was getting a carton a day between the coffee and the eggs!

Back