Food today -

Oatsosimple - hex a + b
Protein shake with fibre added
Whole tub of fresh root veg soup
Plum
Whole punnet blueberries
Lil orange
Innocent Mexican veg pot again - 6.5syns

I'm trying to ease myself out of the back club - not my favourite place to be although the folks in it are fecking super xxx

No, sitting about all day is really hard, I have to get out from behind my desk and have a wander every so often (usually to go to the loo lol) or a walk upstairs for a water or a coffee or with some paperwork, can't sit for hours at a time, good luck for tomorrow xxx

I soooo can't do sitting around all day, I seize up to the point of painful to then get my butt of the chair - they are very good at work and used to me walking around and then suddenly playing statues!

Doc gave me some co-codamol to take at work, the dihydrocodeine makes me too ga-ga so I can't take it when I am there!

Another thought, not sure if it will work, is the ibrogel stuff on the butt bit. I say anything is worth a go!

Don't think ur meant to have ibuprofen stuff when taking diclofenic tho unfortunately. I really think amputation may be the only answer... From my neck downwards lol.

Cor gurgly guts after all that fruit n veg today lol.

yep no ibuprofen with diclofenac im afraid!! both are anti inflammatory...you can have paracetamol though! works in diff way :)

Yep warm here in london - dd went to school with bare legs as it's over 10 deg (she hates tights and legging lol)

Back