** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Morning Claire, how are you this morning?

Morning all. Not long been awake as stayed up playing the pc till gone 1 lol. Back to legalness to work off that piece of pie. Will get up n make the usual brekkie n brew then have a shower. Hopefully meeting mum for coffee in her dinner hour.

did u get to have coffee :) my parents live miles away so no chance of meeting either of them for lunch :(

Ello

Yes got to the coffee. Backs better than the other day for sure.

Food today -

Oatsosimple with oatbran, milk n strawberries - Hex a n b
Narna
Latte with sf caramel syrup - Few syns for extra milk n syrup
Jacket tata with butter, baked beans n two poached eggs - Few syns for butter
Pear, peach chopped up n covered in natural yoghurt n squeeze of honey - Couple syns for honey

yay for the back, hope that it keeps 'mending'
I'm going to add some flexflax to my oats-s-s in the morning and also try it with some of the coconut oil - see how it goes, forgot I had the flax stuff in the fridge - although also, as I have zumba tomorrow evening, it may be a mim when I get in :)

Elloes

Food today -

Oatsosimple, oatbran, narna, milk - Hex a n b
Apple
Milky way mini stars - 3.5 syns
Jacket tata, butter, baked beans, sprouting broc, hellmans mayo with mustard - Few syns for butter n mayo

A belated well done on keeping losing and glad back has improved somewhat. I am finding your diary somewhat distracting though - milky way stars...and i dont even like milk chocolate you know:D
Xx

I'm going to indulge in a curly wurly when I have got rid of another 5 pounds - 6 syns of heaven :)

Morning Claire, ah your poor brother, man flu is awful :(

morning

I've got some soggy chickens! Don't think you'd want to give them a cuddle, they are looking sorry for themselves (they have some trees they can snuggle under in this weather!)

Morning Claire Bear!!!!

It's too wet to go out anyhow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd hug ur soggie chickens Sez :) R they all cosied up together? I imagine them huddled up.

Grey n wet in the east today though think most the country is the same.

Today will be spent getting some bits done for back to work tmoz n playing on the pc.

Back