** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Bleurgh. Back to work tmoz. Up at 5.25 :-(

Been fairly busy getting prepared today. Made a batch of cous cous n roasted up veg that needed using up - carrots, a parsnip, an onion, half a sweet tata. Sprinkled with herbs, chilli flakes, garlic n olly oil. Then made two lots of sf jelly up n once cooled but not setting, added a ml yog to each then halved each one into tubs. So four tubs of jelly yog pud for 1 syn each tub. Cooked up a big pot of chilli using up a few things - cheap mince (nasty), two tins toms, one tin kidney beans, half tin baked beans, a leek, two onions, herbs, garlic n chilli. With brown rice.

Food today -

Oatsosimple with narna, oat bran, milk n honey - couple syns for honey, hex a n b
Curly wurly - 6 syns
Chilli n rice - couple syns for added things
Will have a jelly yog tub later with strawberries - 1 syn

a cooking day! nom nom to the jelly and yog, I've done that with strawberry jelly and cherry yoghurt!

Hope tomorrow morning isn't as uggy as it has been - not sure what that time of day looks like ;)

I've just scoffed a couple of those multipack (pack of 6) cadbury bars, wishing I didn't now ;) stomach feels like it is going to go pop

Blooming 'eck... There's some really lish and lush food on here Claire!! Well done on all the planning but my tum's rumbling good and proper now! Lol xx

You are bad to us:) That post about choccie star kicked off a chocolate craving in me - and I don't even eat sweet stuff very often. Was forced to make my first mim with cocoa. Mind you with the mascarpone it looked like a cupcake. Took a lot longer to eat though.

SW seems to be suiting you - are going to stay with it for longer than the original week? I remember reading something along the lines of if you keep switching plans, it confuses your body and so you don't plateau as it never gets used to anything. Did that make sense the way I reambled through it?

Food for today -

1 x alpen bar - 1/2 of hex b
2 x apples
1 x lil orange
Couscous, carrots, parsnip, onion, sweet tata with herbs, chilli, garlic n olly oil - 1 syn for oil
Jelly yog - 1 syn
Beef, new tatas, sprouting broc n gravy - 1 syn for gravy
Homemade rice pud cooking in oven - hex a

Hello my lovelies suze n Bren. Sending u both a hug n kitty sends a kiss.

Called at the quack on way home from work as the bum pain came back today. Maybe I'm allergic to work lol. She prescribed tramadol as I told her the cocodamol didn't help the nerve pain at all. Took tramadol a couple yrs ago when I had a bad jaw n remember it made me extremely dizzy n sick feeling. But thought its gotta be worth another try. The pain had gone by the time I got home but thought I'd have a good belly full for tea n give it a try to see how it effected me in the safety of home with food in my belly n no pain. Pleased to report that it's been a couple hrs now n altho I'm a lil woozy it's no worse than cocodamol n touch wood no other effects.

Oh Claire, you are really struggling with that back of yours, you really have my utmost sympathy - just hope the tablets don't make you too woozy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thing is tho, other than the odd twinge my backs fine. The pain is mainly sciatic in my bum cheek n down predominantly my left leg but sometimes the right with the numb left thigh n occasional odd numb toe. It feels like the area where ur spine meets ur pelvis that hurts when it does so dunno even if this MRI thingy will cover that area? The doc said today I'd get referred pain tho rather than the actual disc hurting that may be slipped if that's the case. Oh I dunno. Frustrating.

i'll send you some good vibes,nothing worse than a dragging on
problem,brings ya down.
but don't worry the gang with cheer you up.:D

Thanks hun, ur a sweetie :) x

I'll get there in the end I'm sure. Just love my job n hate it being affected by something out my control n that I dunno even how or why it's come about. At least if I'd been assaulted in my job I'd have a reason n could understand it more lol. Oh that n a bit of compo would be handy! Haha. Gotta try n keep the spirits up.

could just be that u need the loo...that happens to me.

Back