** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Hello everyone. Was great meeting up with people. 4 glasses of red wine consumed. Tipsy but no hangover. Diets still crap at the mo. just can't seem to get my head in the right place. Meeting mum for coffee shortly. Need to call in at m n s for some more black work socks. Mine seem to go missing in action or develop holes.

Afternoon Claire, what else did you get up to with your rest days? Are you back to work today or have you not finished them yet? xx

Got the blighted socks lainey. Damn things. I'm sure they're all hiding somewhere. Had a chai latte from nero's. Very nice. Just about to make ham n beetroot Branson sarnies for dinner. Back to work weds bren.

Been a good food day today -

Oat bran with milk n a few sultanas
Narna
Pom bears
Asda be good to yourself frozen chicken hot pot with loads of added mixed frozen vegs n spring cabbage
Jaffa orange, red grapes covered in a ml yog
Lil apple

Last edited:
Not have beetroot in a year! Love it! Have a good day Claire xxx

Morning Clare:)

Morning

Mr E has gone to the allotment - with beetroot seeds :) My mum pickles beetroot with raspberry jelly, it is very nom nom

I love beetroot, trouble is I tend to o/d had end up with pink wee ;)

Beetroot n raspberry? Sounds intriguing! Can't beat fresh beet tho. Yum.

Getting up at 5.30 was horrid.

Today's food -

Oatsosimple with milk
Narna
Two lil apples
Ml yog
Salad tub - lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, mini beets
Pom bears
Slow cookered pork with pearl barley n veggies

Morning, I think it must be you and the birds up in the morning - the birds here are tooooo chitchattery they keep waking me up and stoooopid-o-clock

Sometimes I am glad I am virtually deaf in one ear and sleep on the other side then those darn burdies can't wake me up lol xxx

How is things in Claire-land? xxx

Morning Claire... Hope you're doing ok? Xx

Morning Claire! I finally have my first weekend off in three weeks after today....How cool is that!

Heya all. Worked off my feet yesterday. Didn't even get chance to get caught up after one job before being sent to the next.

Yesterday's food -

Porridge with milk
Small glass oj
Small narna
Lil apple
Pom bears 5 syns
Salad tub - lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, cottage cheese, baby beets, few grapes
Fudge bar 5 syns
Ml yog
Slow cookered pork n pearl barley with frozen mixed veg

No weekend off for me again. Working 1700-0400 tonight n tmoz. Then 1500-2300 sun n 1400-2200 mon.

Back