** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Sadly it doesn't cover my patch. Think the one we use is in Harrogate. N also I've not been paying into it so can't use it.

Stayed inside during yesterday's shift n have cancelled the overtime fri. Back sat n got a full set before my scan. Might ask if I can do light duties till then as maybe I keep throwing myself back into scrapping n things when I'm not totally mended. I dunno.

Sounds like a good idea Claire, you really need to get yourself sorted, and it must be hard when you get thrown into allsorts of physical stuff on the streets xxx

Gosh it's so frustrating bren, not to mention painful. Gutted I've had to turn double the overtime on fri. But I'll do the right thing. Should catch my supervisor sat n will discuss stuff with her. Hopefully she can cancel the sick day they put on my record for sun.

Sat in hairdressers at the mo n really uncomfortable sitting down. Just got up n had a wander round. Got housework to do n my bins need emptying but bending over is agony. Can barely put my pants n socks on at the mo.

Dads bday tmoz n need cat food so once I'm done here I'll pop to the shops. Gonna try kitty on posher bisquits n try cut down on wet food. Iams or something like that. Been put off by the cost before now but checked out the back of the pack n they need much less so might work ok n not much more money. Mum says a pet shop near me has a range of posh bisquits n give trial packs out. Gonna check it out. Need cat litter too but there's no way I'm considering bending down n picking it up right now.

Yeah but then I live up two flights of stairs so I usually end up helping the delivery person carrying it up. They still whinge like hell. It'll be ok. Her litter tray can wait for now.

Morning Claire......!

How's the back today??

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah much better than yesterday...........thank goodness! Had the driving snow and wind this morning, sun is out now :)
How is the old back today? xx

Hello chikka

I'm bouncing around on the scales at the mo, someone needs to take away the mini eggs ;) I'm having serious issues in just having one!

sorry Im so rubbish at draw something lol

ive got too many colours just shows u i have no life lol

Morning Claire... You poor bunny with that back of yours... I hope it eases soon - its no fun !! Hugs xxx

Oh god they were all at it last night at rehearsal (draw it, I mean lol) I think I am odd in that I really can't be arsed with games and stuff either on my phone or my computer, soon get really bored with them!

Hugs to help the back xxxx

Back