Claire's No more IF'S or but's diary..!!

Thankyou :) xx

MFP says i can be at goal in 5 weeks which would be 8th May.....:eek::eek: lol lol i cant stop thinking how wonderful that would be. It's not very long at all really??

It's possible!! And no not long atall hun wish I could do it in that amount of time!! Go for it and stick at it you will be so glad you did x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know feel so silly for cheating today... sat here telling myself i wont do it again :) 5 weeks is around the corner!!

advice on consitpation? what do u take? i have husks powder thats ok to take isnt it i dont do senna as it give me cramps.

I use benefibre :) xx

It works for me and I don't even have the whole dosage xx

My mum uses movicol it knock me sick lol x

Morning all I'm up and have been for a run with my next door neighbour :) I didn't scale hop this morning as I know from experience how quick them scales can go up after a days binge. On a happier not I'm feeling better and ready to tackle the last of this weight...!!!
Lets call today day 2 :) xxx

Wow been on a run already!! Go you!! Yep forget the scales, its great to have a suprise at the end of the week :D Have a great day 2 :D x

U go girl!!! Your first week will be over before u know it xx

Honestly it will lol this past 8 weeks only like about 3 or 4! xx

Well done, time flies when you get into it. Just imagine in a couple of months you will be your ideal weight
j

Thank you for your messages :) it really helps me through the day.

Another run done feel so good to, Im scared of dogs lol but it didn't bother me this morning.
Day 3 is here and I did scale hop :) so close to the 11's man by Sunday I could be there...!! :)

Come on Claire.... You can do it lol xx

You can deffo do it hun!! Hows ur day been? xx

Back