Claire's Red & Green Day Diary :0)

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hi all,

I've decided to transfer over from Atkins as although it is a fab way of eating I keep letting myself down one day a week and it isn't very forgiving in that respect!

I've done SW before but not properly for many years. I have an old book I will be working on and I'm sticking to red & green days as I know nothing about EE. So here's to a new start and a new me!

DAY 1 - GREEN

Lunch - Tin of spaghetti with worcester sauce, sweetcorn, onion and tin of tuna (HE)

First day at work went well but didn't get to eat anything as went straight from there on the school run. Just in from tesco and on the munch!

Lunch - Crabsticks, ham and beetroot sandwich (HEB) and a cup of tea

Dinner will be chicken and veg but since chicken has only just gone in the oven we won't be eating until about 8ish :0(

DAY THREE - RED

Good start to the day - had some toast before a trip to the gym.

Breaky - 2 pieces of nimble toast (HEB) with flora light and a cuppa with skimmed milk (HEA)
Lunch - 2 pieces of nimble toast (HEB) with two poached eggsn
Dinner - Not sure yet......have chicken left over and veg so maybe a stirfry

Exercise - 32 minutes cross trainer, 23 minutes running machine followed by weights

Feel like i've over eaten :(

Had chicken stirfry for dinner and cooked it in a tin of tomatoes with herbs. Had an apple and a syn free yoghurt afterwards.

Just sat and ate some cold brocolli from yesterday with 3 cheese triangles (second HEA).

Maybe just hungry because of workout..........or maybe i'm just a pig!

DAY FOUR - RED

Morning all!

Just back from the gym and ready for a big breaky :) Have set up my new weight watchers scales to keep an eye on muscle, fat and also BMI so will be adding those details to my weekly measurements.

B: Nimble toast (HEB) poached eggs, 2 weight watchers sausages (1), grilled mushrooms, flora light (2) cup of tea with milk (HEA)

Last edited:
DAY FIVE - RED

B: Nimble toast (HEB), flora (2) 2 eggs, 2 ww sausages (1) mushrooms cuppa with milk (HEA)
L: Was working so had some fruit and salmon
D: Turkey mince bolognaisse with mushrooms, onions and garlic, grated cheese (HEA)

Only 3 syns today but i drank 2 bottles of wine last night eek!

Back