Claire's SF Diary

Hey Claire, sorry to hear about your bunny. As someone whose world revolves round their pets (german shepherd and a ferret) i know what your going through. I've been there. Remember what ever you have to do you'll do it with your bunnies best interests at heart. Keep us posted.

Bunny has sadly passed. It was one of the most difficult things ive had to do, collecting her from the vets tonight. But anyway, don't really wanna dwell too much on it as it's hard enough.

Today -

Breakfast - SF raspberry shake
Snack - Banana
Dinner - Tesco choc cereal bar
Snack - Pom bears
Tea - Savoury mince cobbler with courgettes cooked by mum

Bit confused/hacked off as i only opened the box of tesco choc meal bars yesterday. There are 3 in a box the same as the SF ones. I had one yeseterday and when i went to the box this morning to take one out for work today there was only one left!! One's mysteriously disappeared!!

hey hun

Saw ya diary and thought i'd come say hi, firstly sorry to hear about ya bunny :cry: always sad, but hope you are ok.

And well done on the diet chick:p know you'll do really well as so determined.

big hugs for you as know what you're going through xxxxx

Hey hun,

It's been ages since we last spoke! Well done for getting back onto CD, it's nails! Thanks for your message, things are tough at the moment and i'm quite emotional about it which considering i'm not normally that way inclined is hard to deal with in itself. Thankfully my job keeps me busy and i've only got just over a week left in training before going out into the big wide world and doing it for real - i can't wait.

So what's new with you then hun?? Any boys on the scene? I've given up on that front at the moment, when the time's right it'll happen i'm sure. Not in any rush but it would be nice to have someone at times (especially ones like these).

Spk soon matey x x

hiya

has been donkeys mate, bloody facebook account got deleted and lost everyone, but couldn't find you to add:(

been doing ww, but i need to be stricter with myself and have faster losses and this time not be lazy and work up cd plans, if i struggle i'll be doing slimfast as know it works and behave on it:rolleyes:

yeah been seeing a lovely guy for about 12 weeks, lives miles away and he is soooooo against cd,actually any diet involving shakes lol.. so have to hide it from him when i visit:p damn fitness instrutors. You will find the right person when you least expect it, i was gonna stay single forever till i met this one haha.

so how's things been with you, well done with the training, crazy to think you were a special this time last year! where has the year gone xx

Yes you're right hun. I joined last feb and then started this course in feb this year! Strange hey! :D I'm loving it though, i've learnt loads over the course and yes at times it's been tough, in more ways that one, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Wow, well done on the lovely guy! Knew you'd meet someone you deserve sooner or later.

Best of luck hun x

well done on the sts sounds like its gonna be a hard week of assessments but u can do it.

Rip little bunny

Cheers ladies. Cracked today and had chinese for tea. Met up with a friend after work for coffee and they confided in me about some stuff going on in their life. Was pleased i had the time to give them to talk but got home tired from another long day in work and no food in for tea. Not a good combo and ended up having takeout. Naughty naughty.

Breakfast - SF choc shake
Snack - Pom bears
Dinner - Tesco berries bar
Tea - Sweet n sour king prawns, egg rice

Back