Claire's SF Diary

well done brilliant loss

Thanks guys :)

Had a pretty rubbish day in work today, people are really starting to get on my nerves now but hey, only a couple of weeks to go before leaving training. Had a bit of a barny with one of the lads today.

Breakfast - SF lemon meringue shake (hmm, not that nice!)
Snack - Banana
Dinner - SF choc bar
Tea - Homemade meatballs leftover from last night

Drinks - Costa skinny latte with sweetner, 1l squash (oopsy), latte, small cappucino. Lots of coffee today :(

leave the barny behind and the bad day but good luck on staying good with food i personally love the lemon meringue shake yummy

Whoopee!! Passed my final exam today :) Thank goodness... just got the practicals left to do now.

Had a much better day today, other than sitting the exam.

Breakfast - SF choc shake
Snack - Raspberries
Dinner - SF choc bar
Snack - Banana
Snack - Wotsits
Tea - Roast chicken, mixed veg, new tatas n gravy

Drinks - Costa cappucino, 1.5l squash, 1 small tea

wooohoooooo well done

Cheers ladies :) I'm so looking forward to getting out there now!

Today -

Breakfast - Tesco strawberry shake
Snack - Quavers
Dinner - Tesco strawberry bar
Snack - Strawberries n raspberries (bit of an addiction to strawberries today!!)
Tea - Left over roast chicken, new tatas, corn on the cob, peas n gravy

Drinks - Coffee x 2, tea x 1, 1.5l squash

I really dont like the lemon meringue flavour, think it yuk, only bought 5 of them , so will finish them,too expensive to chuck out. Hope you still doing well. Training for exams and practicals is difficult enough, but even worse when your tummy is rumbling lol

Evening all :)

Hope you're all well and had a successful day?

Breakfast - SF choc shake
Snack - Quavers
Dinner - Tesco strawberry bar
Tea - Spanish chicken with peppers and onion with rice

Drinks - 1.5l squash, 1 coffee, 2 small mochas, 1 tea

Hmm, not such a successful diet day today lol.....

Breakfast - Tesco strawberry shake
Dinner - Leftover spanish chicken
Tea - BBQ at parents - meats, salad, olives, bread bap, pimms n lemonade with fruit in, raspberry pavlova (oopsy!!)

Drinks - 1.5l squash, 1 coffee, 1.5 pimms n lemonade

No doubt i'll hang my head in shame on monday's wi.......

we all need a day off every now and then. im not a good one to preach to you atm lol. its so easy to say draw a line under it and start a fresh today but it still plays on our minds that we have been bad. cant change it, so try not to dwell on it :eek:

I agree girls :) i've not really dwelled on it too much today, have just got straight back on the wagon! Next week is going to be a pretty intense week with a culmination of practical exercises everyday. Not really looking forward to it, i hate being watched and assessed, it makes you paranoid! Not long to go now...

Snack - Pineapple
Dinner - SF fruits of the forest shake
Snack - Pom bears
Tea - Gonna be leftover meatballs that got put in the freezer... may do a couple of ribs with them maybe as i've got 1 snack and one meal leftover = 300kcals ish... hmm... we'll see..

Do you only have one shake a day then? I have one for brekkie ,one for lunch then dinner in evening, still it is whatever works for each of us, I need brekkie, correction I need to eat everything haha

Normally i have a shake for brekkie n a bar for dinner at work with a normal tea n the snacks in-between times. However, i had a sleep in today so had pineapple at about 10ish n then shake for dinner.

Hi Claire! looks like you're doing really well in diet and work! I know how you feel about being watched/assessed, I always clam up and get all shy and embarressed and want to say afterwards 'I'm not really like that!'
It is hard to forget about a bad diet day and very easy to dwell on it but I've found if I don't get back on track and beat myself up over it then I end up carrying it on for too long and really mucking up! So well done you for getting back to it!
Good luck with wi tomorrow, looking forward to see how you go. Seeing everyone else doing well really motivates me xxx

Well mon's wi result was a sts which i'm happy with :)

Mon -

Breakfast - SF fruits of the forest shake
Snack - Pom bears
Dinner - SF berries bar
Tea - Low fat somerfield tikka masala sauce, chicken breast, mushrooms, half pack basmati micro rice
Snack - 1 pack WW biscuits

Drinks - 1.5l squash, 1 tea, 500ml diet cherry coke

Tues -

Breakfast - SF banana shake
Snack - Banana
Dinner - Pom bears, Tesco choc cereal bar
Tea - Leftover curry as mon night

Not having a great time of things at the mo, my bunny was rushed into bunny hospital last night as i got home from work. She's v.poorly n they're keeping her in again tonight. Might have to make the decision tmoz based on how she does overnight. Not sleeping great either due to this and also it being a tough week in work, got a week long practical exercise. Learnt loads n enjoyed it so far but gotta keep your brain switched on all the time and then i mull things over when i get home so i can't switch off enough or relax to sleep at a decent time. Sigh.

Hope everyone's well...

Back