Claire's yummmmyyy slimming world diary

hi claire can u post ur days food intake on here every day then i can just copy you lol im useless at deciding what to eat i tend to disbelieve that you can eat such a huge ammount of food so following ur menu maybe i will believe lol xxx

hi claire can u post ur days food intake on here every day then i can just copy you lol im useless at deciding what to eat i tend to disbelieve that you can eat such a huge ammount of food so following ur menu maybe i will believe lol xxx

Hahaa, im guna try my hardest to post everyday so go for it ;) ive come from weightwatchers so im loving all this non pointed freedom .... xxxx

Found you! Hope you're enjoying it so far... It looks like you are! :)

I just decided on havin an options banana hot choc stirred into some fat free natural yogurt with a chopped banana over it !!! OMG, its amazing ! and an alpen light bar .... both of these add up to the same amount as the meezy little bag of crisps that i was guna eat !! how good am i ?? :eek: and im alot fuller ;)

Ravioli for dinner ... It was amazing! Not had in ages as it wasn't worth the point value in weightwatchers xxxxxxx

hi claire did u make ur own raviolli from a sw recipe? cos i wouldnt mind doing that too and the banana options thingymajig sounds rather nice lol xxx

hi claire did u make ur own raviolli from a sw recipe? cos i wouldnt mind doing that too and the banana options thingymajig sounds rather nice lol xxx

It was A Morrisons own tin for 1 syn ....... well nice !!!

Yeaaah, well mixin options n yogurt together again, think ile add meringues next time ... Mmmmmmm ;);)

cheers claire i might be going morrisons tomoz need to stock up on everything lol and i like the idea of meringues in the yoghurt if i can figure out how to make them sw friendly lol xx

Todays diary !!

Breakfast
Porridge (Healthy extra B) Skimmed milk (Healthy extra A)
ww yogurt
Banana

Dinner
Morrisons own ravioli (1 syn)
Mccain jacked potato (1 syn)
Cherries

Tea
Slimming world canelloni (1 syn) (this was AMAZING)
green beans & carrots

Snacks
Bernard matthews turkey chunks
Mullerlight
Fibre plus cereal bar (5.5 syns)
2 meringues (2 syns)

10.5/15 syns daily used
60.5/105 syns weekly left

I also did 40 minutes of VERY fast paced netball tonight ( i play centre) so im sure thats helped uptake the energy levels ;)

Found these in Sainsburys !! These are free !!! Having one tomorrow on my 15min break at work ... will let you know the verdict xxxx

Attachments

• noodles.jpg
    noodles.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 47
Are you having enough superfree hun? Not much mention of it in your notes. A third of your daily food intake should be superfree x

really? i had banana with breakfast, cherries with dinner and carrots n green beans with tea and then another banana before i did netball?? i dont think my stomach can handle much more esp as i work shifts at work ( im a nurse :eek:) Oooo and there was a whole bag of spinach in my canneloni xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Todays diary !!

Breakfast
Porridge (Healthy extra B) Skimmed milk (Healthy extra A)
ww yogurt
Banana

Dinner
Morrisons own ravioli (1 syn)
Mccain jacked potato (1 syn)
Cherries

Tea
Slimming world canelloni (1 syn) (this was AMAZING)
green beans & carrots

Snacks
Bernard matthews turkey chunks
Mullerlight
Fibre plus cereal bar (5.5 syns)
2 meringues (2 syns)

10.5/15 syns daily used
60.5/105 syns weekly left

I also did 40 minutes of VERY fast paced netball tonight ( i play centre) so im sure thats helped uptake the energy levels ;)

I was just going off this food diary, obv no quantities are mentioned so reading through it didn't sound much when you take your snacks into consideration too, but a whole pack of spinach does make a major difference!

Btw, do you know you can have a fibre plus bar as a HEB? And if you did green days, as you seem to lean towards carbs, you can have another hex? X

I was just going off this food diary, obv no quantities are mentioned so reading through it didn't sound much when you take your snacks into consideration too, but a whole pack of spinach does make a major difference!

Ahh maybe i should have been more specific, i will be in future :eek: I had a good half of my plate with green beans n carrots, then the pack of spinach inside the canneloni .. its just my dinner i failed on but i was at work and you get twenty minutes to down somethin decent but tea deffo should make up for that eh? ;) ... thanks for pointing out tho .. its good that your all so caring ;) .. i no your not doing it to be mean :)

Btw, do you know you can have a fibre plus bar as a HEB? And if you did green days, as you seem to lean towards carbs, you can have another hex? X

I heard somethin about this the other day, my leader just raved about EE so she mentioned nothing about having two hebs :eek: i bought em today as i was originally doing a green day but switched back to EE as the turkey i ate woulda been 11.5 syns lol ... godd, its all sooo confusing at first eh? my poor tummy is in agony from the major shock of sooo much fruit n veg ... once im settled into it all im sure itll all be good ;) thanks so much for your help ;)

As long as you know what you are doing in your head it doesn't really matter what you say in your food diary- I hardly ever talk about food in mine as i'm pretty strict with keeping personal notes about what i've eaten at home. We get a lot of people complaining that the diet hasn't worked for them and 9 times out of ten it's down to superfree, so it's second nature now to remind people! Hope it didn't come accross the wrong way.

Speak to Ickle Rock Chick if you are interested in green days, I don't do them, but judging by what you eat it seems you might prefer them and she is dead good at green menus! x

P.s- tummy ache is normal in the first couple of weeks. Fybogel is syn free and helps with "motions", if you are struggling try that x

Noooo it didn't come across in the wrong way atall honey, I totally get wat you mean. Its only yourself your cheating at the end of the day eh ..... oooof, fybogel .. Ive had that before, may have to get some ..... Taaaar xxxxxxx

Back