Claire's yummmmyyy slimming world diary

The batchelors noodle pot shots, curry flavour are gorgeous! I had it with a big tub of cherry tomatoes mmmmmmm xxxxxxx

How many syns are they? Sounds good for work!

JezVonSavage said:
How many syns are they? Sounds good for work!

The curry ones are free. Theres a chicken one too and thats 1syn. They are 3 for £1.80 at the mo in sainsburys xxxxxxx

mrshoggie said:
cheers claire i might be going morrisons tomoz need to stock up on everything lol and i like the idea of meringues in the yoghurt if i can figure out how to make them sw friendly lol xx

Mini meringues are only 1 syn each. They're about 5g each and come in tubs of about 16. Most supermarkets do them and they're so good crushed up with yoghurt and fruit!

vintagepockets said:
Mini meringues are only 1 syn each. They're about 5g each and come in tubs of about 16. Most supermarkets do them and they're so good crushed up with yoghurt and fruit!

Yep. My toffee yogurt n meringues were delish last night xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
The batchelors noodle pot shots, curry flavour are gorgeous! I had it with a big tub of cherry tomatoes mmmmmmm xxxxxxx

Ooh might have to try these! Thanks for the tip!

Todays diary ( done a green day )

Healthy extra A 1. 375ml skimmed milk
Healthy Extra A 2. 30g cheddar

Healthy extra B 1. 60g wholemeal bread
Healthy extra B 2. Fibre plus cereal bar

Breakfast
cheesy beans on toast (HEA + HEB)
Banana

Dinner
Curry noodle pot shot
tub of cherry tomatoes
banana

Tea
Slimming world canelloni (1 syn)
tin of sweetcorn

Snacks
Cherries
options hot choc made with HEA (2 syns)
wotsits (5 syns)

8/15 syns used daily
52.5/105 weekly remaining

How did you like your green day? I love having all those HEs :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How did you like your green day? I love having all those HEs :) x

Ohhh i think i like it more than EE ...... it was lovely having that cheese too !! and i just had my cereal bar as a snack! ile be doing lots more green days i recons ;)

Cool well your menu is looking good plus you are still having plenty fruit and veg which is great! :) it's nice that you can change between red, green and ee to suit what you will be eating that day. Even before I was veggie I almost always did green days the first time I did sw as its so much cheaper plus noodles, rice, pasta, pulses, beans, couscous, potatoes etc really fill me up. It's so wierd having a diet where you can eat so many carbs and lose so much weight! :) x

Cool well your menu is looking good plus you are still having plenty fruit and veg which is great! :) it's nice that you can change between red, green and ee to suit what you will be eating that day. Even before I was veggie I almost always did green days the first time I did sw as its so much cheaper plus noodles, rice, pasta, pulses, beans, couscous, potatoes etc really fill me up. It's so wierd having a diet where you can eat so many carbs and lose so much weight! :) x

I think from what i eat .. ile be doing a lot of green days ;) !! i love all the choice!!! cant believe how much you can eat !! i only wish id switched from ww to sw ages ago ;););) i love SW :cool:

Todays diary .......... EE :p

Skimmed milk for teas (HEA)

Breakfast
weetabix (HEB) with natural yogurt and strawberries
Mullerlight & banana

Dinner
slimming world chilli with green beans & carrots

Tea
Curry (this was planned) :eek: (Ive took these syns off the website)

2 poppadoms (8 syns)
mango chutney (2 syns)
half a shishk kebab (5 syns)
Chicken Dhansak (6.5 syns)
boiled rice
naan (20 syns)

41.5 syns used today :eek:
11/105 syns remaining

Day 6 of 7 today ........ Don't feel like I'm any lighter coz I'm sooooo bloated ... I recon the scales ain't guna be nice tomorrow lol xxxxxxx

Trying my wedding dress on tomorrow :flirt2: Just wish i was that little bit slimmer .... only 5 months to go now :eek::eek:

Ooh exciting! All the wedding chat on this forum kind of makes me want one ;-) hope your first WI goes well x

icklerockchick said:
Ooh exciting! All the wedding chat on this forum kind of makes me want one ;-) hope your first WI goes well x

Ohhhhh bless, itll be you before ya no it ; ) xxxxxxx

Todays diary ..

I dunno where the times gone but ive struggled to fit food in today :eek: not like me really ....

Breakfast
Baked beans, 2 eggs & lots of cherry tomatoes

Then ..... i was busy aaalllll day and had my

Dinner (at 6pm :confused:)
Batchelors beef savoury rice mixed with a can of sweetcorn & lots of peas

made some syn free rice pudding and had a bowl ( needs a bit of tweeking, think i added too much nutmeg)

Then i went to the gym and ran 3 miles on the tread mill and according to the machine i walked up 800 steps ... so i burnt 500 cals altogether :flirt2:

Had a banana

Tea (had very late)
Slimming world chips, can of mushy peas and an egg with a tbsp of tommy k (1 syn)
followed by .. a frozen mint choc mullerlight with a treatsize flake (3.5 syns)

Healthy extra A = skimmed milk
Healthy extra B 1 = 2 x alpen light
Healthy extra B 2 = Fibre plus cereal bar

*Claire-Bear* said:
a frozen mint choc mullerlight with a treatsize flake (3.5 syns)

Mmm sounds good I might have to try this!

Good luck with WI

X

Mmm sounds good I might have to try this!

Good luck with WI

X

I was half tempted to syn a cone and spoon the frozen yogurt into it then stick the flake in, which would make it only 4.5 syns (1 for the cone) ...... :cool::cool: might do it in summer :flirt2:

Back