Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

I am chosing to ignore Miss MARIE tonight as she has obviously come back full of it but she cant manage it everyweek and the nearer she gets to her goal is when she will start messing it up! hehe Rubbing my hands together and cant wait for that day to arrive, that will knock her off of her thown lol

OOOOOHHHHH Cocky,

I just said to Starlight that people are gonna start thinking we are serious about this soon lol

Yep that is because you have scared everyone off and it is only me and Starlight who can handle you lol

Dont worry you still have us to ***** at whenever you feel like it and remember you will always get as good as you give lol :hug99:

OOOOOHHHHH Cocky,

I just said to Starlight that people are gonna start thinking we are serious about this soon lol

Oh you mean youre not?? :p

Oh she thinks I'm all nice well we will see......hahaha

Thanks Sparkle for the support. I know it is .5 lb off and the off is what I have to be thankfull for, as long as it is off and not on i'm ok with that.

It is just a little disheartening though when you think you have done well all week and then it suddenly appears on the scales as .5 lb but hey ho. This week will be better chin up and start again............

Hmm...so you lost 0.5lb and I lost 1lb...which I believe means I lost TWICE as much as you!!? Is that correct?! Is my maths right?! Did I really lose twice as much as you did this week, even after you telling me you were going to win?! Surely that can't be right?! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!

ROFL - marie, such a graceful winner......:D

Clair - ditto everything that Sparkle has said. Well done pet - imagine if you were 1/2 pound UP!!!! - way worse.. xxx

You are right Nikki it would have been a lot worse.....lol.....Role on next week (I can do better) and as for that skinny Marie well no comment.

Hey Marie I have done me shopping and I got some of those sausages that you are scared to try, but I will make sure I cook them first :rotflmao: Oh and I picked up some up some of the hot dog sausages and mince as well, veggie to see what they are like. I did'nt go for the expensive quorn ones tho I ended up getting the Tesco's own ones. When tried I will let you know if you have not had them!

Well I am not sure how on earth I managed it (not that I am complaining) but yesterday I had 5 points left over and today I have ended up with 18 points to eat for my dinner tonight.........Not quite sure how that one is gonna work..........I'll never eat all them so then I am gonna have a load left over for Thursday as well.....OOOOpppps

Oh well I am gonna have to find some way of scoffing them I surpose but just not sure how yet......

I am sure Marie will come up with some idea's for me seeing as she is full of them LOL

Yes but you do that when you have'nt got any points left to eat or drink :rotflmao:

I have no idea what is going on with me at the moment, for ages I have been frantically trying to stick to my points and then yesterday I had 5 left over and today I have 6 points left over.

I hope something big comes up at the weekend or I am gonna be for it lol

Mind you it is OH bday on Sunday and we are going for something to eat out, so maybe I could use some of them then but, dont know if anyone else feels the same, when I go out to eat now I find something that is within my points so that I dont go over. It just seems to be instinctive so I am gonna have to beat that out of myself before the weekend.........

I have just had a galss of wine so that is 2 points gone and now I am just about to have another one so that will use up 4 lol.

How many times do I have to tell you that I dont eat chocolate and I dont eat icecream either or sweets.......I no i'm weird but I can live without all of them.

Well it is true. I have not touched them for years and I dont even want to, but give me savory stuff and I am murder I can eat all savory stuff till it is coming out of my ears.....lol

Sorry but have done well staying away from them as well.

Well Marie..........you win lol

I managed to use all my points last night eventually lol.

Tonight is my takeaway night so not sure what I am gonna have yet. It is a toss up between chick kebab or a chow mein I think.

What do you reckon, got any ideas for a takeway that is not too high in points but has to be really really tasty. I dont do prawns or sweet and sour and I dont do lamb......lol

:rotflmao:

bowl of lettuce? - throw in a tomato to go really crazy!!

I can't say that I struggle to use my points -far from it. But if I did, then I'd just try having something a little higher in points rather than keeping to low point stuff. One chocolate bar and those points will be gone! Or failing that a nice icecream cone....or a bottle of wine...or some nice hot buttery toast for supper....yep, I could definitely solve that problem if I had it, lol.

bowl of lettuce? - throw in a tomato to go really crazy!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Not sure who I'm laughing most at out of you two!

What did you end up having Clair?

Good morning! Hope everyone is doing ok

I will be catching up on all the threads later when I have got five mins lol

I have had a bit of hassle this weeks with the parents (ie not knowing what they are doing when it comes to bank accounts and things) so have been a bit busy. I have had a good week hopefully I will still be on target to beat Marie this week haha. I'm not sure yet what Marie has been up to but I did catch a quick glimpse of a pizza flying about......naughty naughty (go on eat it lol)

Anyway this afternoon I am off to TGI Fridays with OH as it is his bday and I was just wondering (as I have never been there before) when it says in the eating out guide about the burgers or whatever, is that the whole meal or is that the points for just what is listed. Hope someone understands that lol. As if you have to add up all the points seperatly it works out quite dear on the old points.......can anyone enlighten me as to how it works.

Thanksyou and hopefully catch up with you all later and let you know the damage that I have done lol

Oh and Sparkle I opted for the chicken kebab as it was the safest bet at the time :)

Last edited:
Back