Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Lionel Blair in his Y-Fronts!!! OOOHHHHHHH Please. I dont think I am ever going to eat again yak yak yak kak......

What where you thinking Sparkle even looking, you could have closed your eyes or something, that is one horrible image now that I have stuck in my head THANKS I am gonna seriously need councilling now LOL

So far this week I have done ok. Even saved some points so that I can have a couple of glasses of wine tonight without feeling guilty. I have 6 at the moment but dont worry I wont be spending them all on wine as I will beat Marie this week.

I am trying to keep focued at the moment as I have been waiting to hear when my best friend has got to go into hospital for a 17hr op. She has just text me and let me know that it is provisionally booked for June. So needless to say at this moment in time I feel like EATING but so far I have managed not to. Trying to focus on my chicken kebab that I can have tomorrow night. I will be back on later when hopefully I have cheered up a bit so as not to lower the tone lol.

Haha that is what you think lol :p

Well I ended up with 10 points last night so I was able to drink my small bottle of wine (suffering this morning we may add lol) but I have still got 2 points left for today and I am having my chicken kebab with lemon juice on it tonight with NO CHIPS. Then I will have around 5 points left from today that I can play with at the weekend.

I cant believe how good I am being this week I am even amazing myself. It must be thinking of you maybe beating me that is doing it or the fact that 2lb and I have removed a stone yehha........I CAN DO IT lol

BE WARNED LOL At the moment I am more determined than I have been in a long time........(How long its gonna last I dont know) LOL

WE will see.........LOL xx Dont panic when you lose I will still talk to you and keep you going!! :patback: Hehe

Thank goodness Ive got some days off coming up now, I think I need to be here more to supervise you two ;)

I thing we definately need supervision of some sort. We are both useless at this dieting lark yet it seems to be working.lol

I maybe able to get a head start on Marie this week as she is out at the pub this afternoon and out for a meal this weekend and you know how well she did last time (NOT) so hopefully it will not go to plan again.........Love ya really Marie ;)

So with the above been said I dont think we will be seeing Marie until at least Saturday night or Sunday Morning and Look out for the Hangover sign LOL

I think we might have to do that for her next outing, we will see how she gets on with this one first and if she proves that she cannot be allowed out on her own without us holding her hand then she will be grounded unless she gives us her number :giggle:

Have you noticed that Marie has not arisen yet from where ever she may have fallen asleep last night. Oh she is gonna get such a telling off I can see it coming.

Than again she may surprise all of us and this time she might have actually stayed within her points (nah) doubt that lol.

Oh well up to her, she either behaves or the grounding is in order......... :banghead: LOL

Shes probably languishing in a police cell somewhere ;) heehee

She has her future in her own hands, if shes been good last night we'll let her out on her own again. If not well, shes grounded or will have her 2 Jiminy Crickets on her shoulders all night.

Ok, whats the money on. Shes been good and kept to her points or shes gone totally off the rails and is seriously hungover today ;)

I would say that seeing ast it is now 4.30 in the afternoon and we have not heard anything from her all day, that to me translates as she has not been good.

I think I heard right that she was also going out with OH tonight for a meal so by tomorrow it will definately be tears at bedtime.

Get ready for it she is gonna be kicking herself until Monday, or do you think she is having us on and she has been spot on with her points. If she has then that is me lost in the weigh in on Monday lol (but dont tell her) :D .

Come on Marie we are waiting to hear what damage you have done to yourself over the weekend.............:confused:

Yeah yeah yeah as if. Anyway I have saved up my 8 points for my bottle of wine tonight OOPPS sorry I ment glass.

Yeah well you know exactly where I am coming from then lol

Well I ended up having my very large glass of wine last night and I think I am still ok. You watch I have been really good this week and I will end up losing .5 or 1 lb, it always happens when I am good.

I think I am gonna start taking a leaf out of Marie's book and go binging 1-2 times a week and then see what happens lol.

Anyway Weigh in is approaching very fast (tomorrow night) and I have no idea what I have done to meself this week as I have stayed away from the scales (that was a task I can tell ya). lol

Back