Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

:eek: Dam!!!!! She caught me. I will have to try hiding a little better than that then.....hehe :D

Sorry Nikki I am at work at the moment so I cant possibly do that at the moment I am very busy LOL....... :character00148:

Hope you enjoyed that kebab Clair. Cant help you with the curry sauce Im afraid :( Its not something I ever had so wouldnt know what to gauge it as

Well I can safely say I am really pleased with myself (this post will be much to Marie's discussed lol).

Last night we had been invited to a party (oh no) it was in the evening so as usual we ate before we went out. I had saved some points up to have a drink in the pub on the way home as I ended up driving.

When we got there, there was a great big long table with every kind of food on it that you can imagine :eek: and I do mean every type of food. My first reaction was 'How the hell am I going to get through this'. Carol (the women who was having the party) had sat us right at the end of the table next to the food which really did'nt help. In the end she came to see us and said 'Oh you dont have to sit where the name tags are, that was just to make sure we had everyone seated'. HAHA I thought, time for a quick exit. With that I moved down the table a tad so I was not right next to it. And because I had only budgeted my points for the drink later I DID NOT TOUCH ANY OF IT....... :D .

I managed to sit there for 3 hrs. With pudding and buffet food right next to me and not touch a thing. I can tell you that is a huge achievement in itself......lol

Went to the pub on the way back and then drank my points stupid so that I could bury the fact that I did'nt eat any of the food.......LOL. That was well worth it until this morning when my head feels as if it should be on somebody elses shoulders...........

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Dreaded weigh in tomorrow and if it does not go well then I am going to be kicking myself for not eating any of the gorgeous food that sat next to me all night....LOL

Thanks sparkle. I feel as if I have been really good but I am still not looking forward to that blasted weigh in lol.

I think the reason for this is because we're so used to believing that you have to starve yourself and eat salad all the time in order to lose weight.

With WW you can eat (and drink ;) ) what you want, and you get to eat so much! You stick to it all week thinking how fantastic it is, but as you get closer to your weigh in you question whether it's too good to be true and if it's going to stop working! That's how it works for me anyway!

I think you have it spot on there sparkle that is what I feel most weeks lol

I knew you would be pleased........:rotflmao:

Still not looking forward to tomorrow though lol

I have no idea and I am not getting on them scales until tomorrow night before I go to check lol

Its back lol. Was fiddling with buttons and it went but back again now lol. Might not leave it there yet but we will see....xx

She wont put her's on Sparkle she absolutely point blank refuses to do it.........chicken........:D

Come on Marie get one on here!!

And Yes Marie you are right Camera's where the worst invention ever and whoever invented them needs to be shot lol

I think the reason for this is because we're so used to believing that you have to starve yourself and eat salad all the time in order to lose weight.

With WW you can eat (and drink ;) ) what you want, and you get to eat so much! You stick to it all week thinking how fantastic it is, but as you get closer to your weigh in you question whether it's too good to be true and if it's going to stop working! That's how it works for me anyway!

I think youre spot on there Sparkle. I just absolutely hate the impending weigh ins with a passion, I keep thinking this will get easier and Ill feel more confident about them - but its not happening

She does look great so I dont see what her problem is. GET IT ON HERE!! LOL

Yeah I knew she would not be able to resist once we ganged up on her. Well done Marie, for once in you life you did as you where told.hehe

How did it feel lol

Back