Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Ahem what happened to the positive thinking ;)

I suppose I should say....

You can easily lose 3.5lb is the next 2 weeks if you're really good. Stick with it, it'll be SO worth it when you cross over into the 11's...just thiink how pleased you'll be! Nothing you eat will taste anywhere near as good as that will feel. STICK WITH IT - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

But, instead, I'm going to say....

Eat! Eat eat eat eat eat!!! Eat till you BURST!!!!!

Hahahaha!!

Nope sorry wont be able to do that as that would keep you very happy.........LOL

I will be being very good for the whole of the next two weeks (ok week and a half now lol).

I have got my nephews party on saturday they live near wales and I have already saved 6 points up for it, not including today so far. I should be able to get though that one ok. and then as long as I am good for the following week we should be on target...........:party0016:

Eat! Eat eat eat eat eat!!! Eat till you BURST!!!!!

Hahahaha!!

lol Yes, the support on here is truly wonderful :p

I have got my nephews party on saturday they live near wales and I have already saved 6 points up for it, not including today so far. I should be able to get though that one ok. and then as long as I am good for the following week we should be on target...........:party0016:

Well done missus you sound SO focused *HUGS*

Ive been laughing my head off here, reading all your posts, particulary EAT,EAT,EAT EAT TIL YOU BURST...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hope your keeping well Clair!! and well done on your 2 pounds.. thats brilliant!! x

Your picture is lovely - you look fantastic!! I cant understand what took yourself and Ms Marie so long to post them!! If it were me, Id be showing myself off ages ago!! ;) Lovely to put ye're little faces to the posts so thank you girls xx

Thanks Nikki but I really hate that pic lol

Me and Marie have got this support thing down to a tea.......we have got to gripps with it 100%.

She bullies me then I return the favour!!!!!! Is'nt that how it works have I been doing it wrong for the last few months :eek:

Well anyway its working so i'm up for it :D

Hello, nothing much toi report, went about 4 pts over yesterday what with it being a kids party and all and then a chinese on the way home but apart from that a-ok.

Sorry Marie but doing fine. I have read your diary and it seems that you have been a little naughty so far.......:D

Oh well back to it AGAIN. Anyway will be on again soon just a bit busy this weekend, will try and catch up with you soon......xx

Well I have decided to drop a point this week. I have been very good over the bank holiday but am getting to near my 11's, when I was getting near my 12's I could'nt seem to shift anymore so the leader told me to drop a point, then it started shifting again. So now I am near my 11's I have decided I am going to try it again.

This is all due to the fact that My scales are 2 lb out from the ww meeting ones and even though that is the case and I have been good, I hopped on them on Monday just to have a look and I have stayed the same SO I am gonna give it a go and I WILL get to the 10% next week even if I dont manage to get to my 11's.

So as of today I am going to be consuming 19 points instead of 20 to see if that will help.

Other than this things have been going well and I have not cheated at all. So if it comes to Monday and Madam (you know who you are) beats me I will not be impressed, expecially with what she has been consuming over the holiday period. You watch her get on them scales and lose half a stone and I will lose a mere half an ounce lol.

Anyway hope everyone else is doing ok. It is very quiet in here just lately..........

You never can tell, you know what you are like, you dont eat and be really good (you dont lose) you eat and eat and eat until your face falls off (you lose) thats how it has always worked with you lol.

I am gonna try for this one point less this week but then if I need the extra point I have got it but definately going for the 19. I have got 14.5 left today so far so I can have a good dinner tonight lol.

Hope you doing ok now (NOT) :D

I'm glad you are back on track as when you are feeling down and off the diet I cant slag you off but NOW LOL.......

Its fab you are back on track so that the compertition can commence AGAIN. So what is it you have 2lb to catch up so far hehe. Well thats what happens when you slack off.

Come on get your finger out and catch up so that it can be back on good and proper..........:D

Worried :rotflmao: (You got the wrong person) Far from it :D

Yep righto, will start shivering now then :rotflmao: AS IF

Of course it is Starlight hehe would you expect anything else lol.

Anyway it was my first day on 19 points yesterday and I thought it was gonna be really difficult. As all of us are aware that when you drop a point (just one) it is very difficult to work it lol.

But, I did ok and I have two left over so it was'nt as bad as I first thought lol. I purposely saved 2 to have 1 (yes 1) glass of wine last night but then I decided against it as I already had a headache from work (horrible day yesterday). You know the sort where you give someone else a job to do and then realise that it really would have been easier to do it yourself lol!!

I knew that if I had that glass of wine I would not stop at one so left the bottle where it was lol. Hopefully today will be a bit better and I can have 2 glasses tonight.

Still very doubful about Monday, I have no idea why as I have stuck to it, I still get more panicy as Monday arrives, did not have a weigh in this week because of Bank Holiday so I always dread this one. Thank God we have no more bank holidays till August and hopefully I will be where I wanna be by then or near enough anyway.

Anyway I will stop waffling now and hope you all have a good day.......:D

Oh says her!! Goes out on the pee and eats everything in sight and then loses everyweek. Hm I dont trust you one little bit either lol. I bet you have been as good as gold really and not done anything you should'nt. You are only telling us you have to get the symphathy lol

Back