Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Dont forget the text message as soon as youre off those scales ;)

Would I ever forget that........I would'nt dare :D

Hello people, update of weigh in is now here.
I LOST 2.5 lbs YEYE.......Which now means I have lost a stone and a half....Oh am I pleased hehe :D

Thank you all...........

Honestly though again I will say that if it was not for all of you on here I really would not be doing as well as I am. You really help move things of so THANK YOU ALL AGAIN xx

Thanks babe!! :D

Well done Clair, you're well on your way to target, keep it up.

Thank you all...........

Honestly though again I will say that if it was not for all of you on here I really would not be doing as well as I am. You really help move things of so THANK YOU ALL AGAIN xx

Youre doing really well. What I love about MM is that we all totally understand the problems each other face. The fact we're all following the WW diet means we all know the possible lows as well as the highs. And anyone whos following the diet is so much better 'qualified' to offer help than someone whos not and doesnt really understand where we're coming from.

Id be lost without Minimins, I really would :)

Well done Clair, you're well on your way to target, keep it up.

Thanks Dobo. You are doing well too so keep it up. Actually come to think of it we are all doing well LOL.

Youre doing really well. What I love about MM is that we all totally understand the problems each other face. The fact we're all following the WW diet means we all know the possible lows as well as the highs. And anyone whos following the diet is so much better 'qualified' to offer help than someone whos not and doesnt really understand where we're coming from.

Id be lost without Minimins, I really would :)

I completely agree with you there Starlight. When you are with a group of people that are going through exactly the same as yourself it seems to be a lot easier to deal with. When you are talking to people that are doing something different or are not dieting at all then it does not seem the same when they try and give you advice or a good old talking too LOL. Mind you I never normally listen anyway......Hehe xx

Wish me luck and be thinking of me at around 7.30pm tonight when you are all sitting in your gardens with your glasses of wine, I will be walking (notice I said walking lol) around silverstone race track doing the race for life. Will let you know how I get on when I get back if I am still upright :D

Hello people. I am back and still alive lol

I have managed to do the Race for life and I did it in 42 Minutes (ok not brilliant) but I am really pleased with myself for geting round it in one piece. I even jogged a little too lol.

I would definately recommend it to anyone it is a fab experience and I WILL be doing it again.

The far by best part was when my boss who sees me everyday told me that I had lost lots of weigh and that really cheered me up too.

REALLY REALLY PLEASED WITH MYSELF TONIGHT.........

I am off to bed now for a well earned rest so will catch up with all the gossip and threads tomorrow night.....Hope everyone is having a good week.......I AM xx :D

Thankyou and I am still really pleased with myself this morning. No major aches and pains lol I'm still upright so thats a bonus :D and can still walk.

Obviously I did'nt want to eat much before I went last night so I just had some toast to keep me going and thought I would have something when I got home. As it happened I got home and did'nt want anything to eat at all lol. So I ended up drinking a can of lager and going to bed, I have 4 points left over now. So tonight I am off to get a kebab and a bottle of wine to consume in front of the Telly..........:D

I have just worked out that if I have my bottle of wine and a kebab I will have 2.5 left over and that is not eating into any of the ones I have gained from the exercise last night yeeeehaaaaa. Thats me sorted for tonight :D

Back