Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

So they say it really helps, it blumming better the amout I have drank this week lol

I cant drink a lot of water, well not unless its got orange or lemon barley in it which probably defeats the purpose lol

Over this last week I have got to really like water, I had forgotten how refreshing it was lol

Well last night I had my kebab, YUMMY!! I had 6 points left after that and thought to myself yey I can have a couple of glasses of wine and relax. BUT THEN my son left some chips so (YES) I ate them LOL. I know that 175g is 7.5 points and I did'nt eat that many so it definately did'nt go over the 6 but not sure how many they really where.

I went to get my bottle of wine out of the fridge poured a glass. Then realised what I was doing so I poured it back into the bottle and did'nt drink any of it. I am determined that this week I am not going to faf up at all. I am out tonight at a presentation evening but I will be driving so that is not a problem. There is food there but I have already proved to myself twice before that I dont need to eat it, SO, I am going to eat before I go and then that will be that........

GOD what has happened to me, I am being tooooo good for my own good.......I think the determination comes from getting into my size 14 jeans this morning. I brought them out of a catalogue last year and they where too small but kept them. Now I can get in them so not faffing up at all.........HEHE (Feeling good about this week but still nervous about MONDAY)!! xx

Oh enjoy tonight!

And well done in the size 14's i've got a wardrobe full to slim into :)

your doing fab pet, well done!:) xx

Thanks all for your kind words xx

Did really well tonight. I was sat at a table with the food table behind me AGAIN. What is it with these people sitting me near food lol.

I had 8 points that I could have used and I did'nt touch a thing again. Instead I have come home and opened my bottle of wine........I think I deserve it lol.

So I may have some left to use up tomorrow but I think it will only be about 2 points which aint bad..........

I am just finishing my last glass for this evening which means I have 2 pts left for tomorrow and yes thankyou I enjoyed it. I did'nt really want to have any pts left but I'm sure I can use up an extra 2 tomorrow lol

I have my sons friend sleeping tomorrow night so I have two 6 year olds to contend with. Another glass of wine might be in order lol........Wish me luck :D

Oh well here we go again. WI is fast approaching us! How has everyone done this week. I have been really good this week so if it does not show everyone will hear me scream lol.

I have managed on my 19 points all week and to be honest I have found it easier. I think 19 points must be the right amount for me (if that makes sence) lol.

Yesterday was the Northampton Carnival so we went and had a walk around that for aroung 2 hours, blimey was it hot.

I hope the weather stays nice for Wednesday as that is when we are all doing The Race for Life.

I hope I do after this hard work I have put in over the last week. I have no idea why but I feel positive this week which will probably change by tomorrow when weigh in is upon us........x

You will be fine with yours too, look at the amount of times you think you have cocked up and you have ended up losing. GO GIRL.....xx

Here we go again!! Nerves kicking in as usual hehe

Just for this once I am going to agree with you :D

Back