Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Och youre no fun ;)

I'm fine thankyou! How is you and how are you getting on with the move?????

Oh well it will all hopefully come together soon!!!!!!! When is it you are ment to be going? Has you hubby got a good trade to take over there with him?

Yes Nails I have but I have'nt used the trampoline for a little while :rotflmao:

I know I know tmi but that comment just asked for that sort of reply LOL :D

clair get bouncing hun !!!!!

I would keep bouncing but I tell you what I did'nt realise how knackering it was.

The kids can bounce for hours and i'm struggleing after 10 mins LOL.....

Wow I have just been listening to the radio and Strawberry Switchblade where on it, does anyone remember them with their polka dot dress.

Even though Top of the Pops was a bit rubbish towards the end you have to admit that it was really good through the 80's especially when they used to give all the new/unheard of bands/groups a chance.

Oh how times change Hmmmmm

Yes Nails I have but I have'nt used the trampoline for a little while :rotflmao:

I know I know tmi but that comment just asked for that sort of reply LOL :D

And I fully expected you to give that kind of answer you saucy minx :rotflmao:

OMG Strawberry Switchblade Id forgotten about them!

Music in the 80s was just the best. I was a huge Modern Romance fan (no dont laugh ;) ) then I discovered Ultravox.

My best pal and I were convinced we were made to be huge singing stars.... only one problem, neither of us could hold a tune in a bucket :giggle:

Lol Sandy, I think we all had those desires but I'm the same as you, completely tone deaf!!! I did practice miming infront of the mirror though :giggle: My hubby loves the 80's although I'm more of a fan of 90's music meeself :D
xx

And I fully expected you to give that kind of answer you saucy minx :rotflmao:

Who Nails? Me..........I dont know what you mean :busted:

Back