Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Well apart from getting :whoopass:eek:ff of Nails I am doing fine thankyou.......hehe

I promise to behave myself from now on..............(NOT) :D.

If I started behaving then Starlight would tell me off and think I was not very well or something.

Anyway I need help I have 4 men in my house all weekend including my other half so I think I will have to get a very large bottle of something to keep me going Hmmmmmmmm xx

Lol I know, I think it's getting worse :eek:

MY NAME'S NAILS AND I'M A SPORTACUSOLIC ;)

That is one that I can forgive you for saying when you are pissed but when you are sober I really would never admit to it you definately need a :whoopass:

I'm off home now (I'm at work LOL) so I will be back on later xx

I promise to behave myself from now on..............(NOT) :D.

We'd think there was something seriously wrong if you started behaving now lol

We'd think there was something seriously wrong if you started behaving now lol

OIH Madam I will have less of your cheek tooo LOL

I am behaving myself you will be pleased to know but I think later on I might be on the confessions thread Boohoo.

I have been that bored today that all I keep doing is eating and picking. I have eaten 6 slices of toast (Cause I brought nice fresh bread and I am a bugger for that) and a great big chocolate bar and now I have just found out that we are getting Marie's favourit a domino's pizza tonight Grrrrrrr

This week is not gonna be good for the WI I can see it coming.

Well I have 4 men in my house this weekend and they are all wanting a pizza so I think I am just gonna go for it and not make a fuss LOL.

I just wont eat alday tomorrow LOL.

Oh good I am glad you can see my point LOL!!!!

Its bad enough trying to argue with one of them let alone all 4 of them Hmmmmmm

I dont normally eat pizza this is my first pizza in around 6-7 months so I am planning on enjoying it.....LOL

I did mate Mmmmmmmm that was bloody hansom hehe.

Now I know that I really should not weigh in on Monday morning what with the HuHummmmm pieces of pizza I have just had with garlic dip and garlic bread OOOOohhhhhhhh Why did I do it. Thats it I am going to starve tomorrow to make up for it.

It was worth the starvation LOL

Back